Level 55 Hard mode flashpoint drops.

This is beyond stupid every time I run a HM 55 FP and we do the bonus boss i think "this time i will get a drop" but it never happens i have played a lot of 55 FPs and never have i come across a sentinel drop for the bonus or even last boss this is ridiculous. Jedi sentinels need more gear drops.

That's ok, I remember back when the game first came out we had a sniper in our guild that had to run HM FE 17 times before the IA chest token dropped. And this was when there were still lockouts on fp's everday. Now, if he needed the chest piece he could run the fp maybe 5 different times and if he doesn't get the chest, he'll have made enough coms to buy it anyways.

Trust me, the drops on 55 hm's are not bad considering that original hm's only gave 1 good piece of gear and there was no class bias to help your odds of getting the right token. I'm almost positive that Mako was better geared than my BH at times cuz we normally didn't have any agents we ran with and that was normally all my group got.