Solo Ranked Tonight

longrj

A few of us in the Knights of Havoc guild are going to try and get solo ranked popping tonight between 7-9pm. I talked to multiple non-guild members yesterday and there was a fair about of interest on the pub side. I do not have any imp toons so if someone on that side would pass this message along I would appreciate it. I expect a mixed crowd, some peeps who do ranked every time it pops and others who are still getting their feet wet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Carimoreau

Jodymoreau

Jinmoreau

Knights of Havoc

Edited by longrj

I think I can get some stim addicts in q, that will add at least a healer or two and me (a tank). Although I will run skank tank if no other tanks seem to be in q.:cool:

ill probably be q'ed as tank. I look forward to some wins, or blaiming someone else for my lost :D

Was a definite learning experience for me as a merc in Arena healing. (Only been merc healin for a week :p ). Swapped to my PT and did much better, ggs tonight. Hope we can get this going every night if people had fun.

Actually queued ranked randomly today while doing some achievement grinding, was happy to see queues popping. Managed to get my ten placements matches in. GG to everyone who queued, was pleased to see sportsmanship was pretty good overall.

Thanks to everyone who participated last night. Six straight hours of solo ranked pops was nice. Thanks to the healers who stuck it out and rotated with each other (some pub healers had half hour wait times). Appreciate whoever spread the word to the imps, I saw LD50, Afterlife, and some Assimilation players (if I missed your guild please post below, I was too busy trying to stay alive to take notes). Stim Addicts were a big help in getting the pops started and appreciate the contributions of Working as Intended, Crimson Sky, and I'd Rather be ERPing players.

Most of all, thanks for keeping the environment friendly and respectful. Those players who offered constructive criticism to the new players and those who held their tempers with those of us playing our alts, thanks for your professionalism.

Congrats to the new solo ranked players who were able to get all ten of their first matches completed. We would love to have each of you que again and can't wait for you to get full brutalizer gear.

Knights of Havoc has a guild social run tonight so I am not sure how many of us can que for ranked. I'll be happy to que on my healer around 4 p.m. and call out on the pub side to see if there are any others interested.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Carimoreau

Jodymoreau

Jinmoreau

Knights of Havoc

Any chance we can get this going again some time this week? Friday worked out really well, Saturday was good too, but I'm pretty sure it was just 8/10 of us Imps rotating facing each other for a while at least. I don't have a team, so this is my only chance at any rating :/

Not long left now in season 2, right? In fact, aren't they supposed to be announcing rewards soon? We should Q before they do, or face repeat of last season when they announced rewards.... Last week I only ended up with one (1) undergeared player.

Thoughts?

I'd be up for Friday again this week, seemed we had a decent turnout.

Not long left now in season 2, right? In fact, aren't they supposed to be announcing rewards soon?

They should be announced sometime this week is what we were told on the Community stream last Thursday.

A few of us in Knights of Havoc will be trying to get ranked solo popping tomorrow, Friday night between 7-9 p.m.. I've talked to members in several pub guilds this week and there is a lot of interest. Again, since I don't have any imp toons, I would appreciate it if who ever notified the imps last time could do so again (or if you are reading this if you could mention it to your guild mates and other imp guilds). There were a lot of guilds involved in making solo ranked pop two weeks ago; it would be neat to see that type of coordination/comradery happen again.