Hello! Returning player, and a Question

OverlordofTacos

Hey there! I started playing SWTOR back in mid 2015, after completing the inquisitor class story and a bit of the warrior class, I dropped the game until last month, when I decided to return with a friend.

I've gotten back into the swing of it, and It's even gotten me to get a sub.

I was never active on these forums, so I thought I'd just throw myself out there now. I also have 2 questions:

1. can I change my username/forum name?

2. is there any tips/tricks to get the most out of your sub? I looked around and all I found was the referral link signature, which I'm not sure will benefit me much considering I haven't been on here very long.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome back.

To your first question. I don't think you can. You best bet on that would be to submit a help ticket in game with the question.

To your second question. That is just going to have to come down to personal opinion and what you like to do best. Personally, I consider the subscription free pretty much nothing to pay. With it I have unlimited access to warzones, flashpoints, ops, and everything unlocked character wise Also to note with the new expansion here at the end of the month, you will need a subscription to access the new story and those new end game gear boxes from galactic command. If you want to get the most for your 15 dollars, smash out something that is capped with free to play like warzones or ops.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, welcome to SWTOR!

1) No, you'll obviously need to contact customer support about changing forum name or we'd have people changing their names on a daily basis. That's pretty much true for any forum board so I don't understand why you'd expect this one to be any different.

2) Play the game the way you want to. That's what everyone else does. I came back recently, and bought a 6-month sub because I wanted to have enough time exploring all aspects of the game without feeling I was in a rush doing so. I suggest you do the same. Don't rush. Good luck, soldier!