how is hatred assasin doing?

AlCorazon

So i haven't touched hatred since before 5.0.

Respecced today, noticed demolish was gone and replaced with instant ability.

How is it for solo ranked tho?

Also, if anyone has an advise on rotation, I am struggling to find for 5.0, as how to proc the "new demolish" as much as possible.

Any help appreciated a lot! :)

So i haven't touched hatred since before 5.0.

Respecced today, noticed demolish was gone and replaced with instant ability.

How is it for solo ranked tho?

Also, if anyone has an advise on rotation, I am struggling to find for 5.0, as how to proc the "new demolish" as much as possible.

Any help appreciated a lot! :)

Hatred, while once a glass cannon, has now been reduced to a glass water squirter.

how is hatred assasin doing?

He's doing ok, i talked to him the other day at lunch.

He took the family up north a few weeks ago to do some camping and hiking. I guess when they were on one of the trails their son kevin, 8 years old, slipped into the river. They fished him out but were scared he was going to get hypothermia so they turned back and headed for their car. On the way they came across a female grizzly and her 2 cubs. They tried to run but ultimately had to stealth out but not before the bear got ahold of kevin and fed him to her cubs.

When they finally reached the car they saw their tires had been lol slashed. They ended up hiking 5 miles to a gas station to call for a tow truck.

The trip was kind of a wash and didnt go like had hoped obviously. When he got back to work the following week he discovered the company had cut his hours and cancelled his health insurance so now he says, they can't afford their anti-depressants and every member of the family is on a different one so he decided to take up drinking again. I told him thats good, at least he's trying to stay positive. He said if i happen to see you on the forums to let you know he would like you to touch him again so....here we are HAHA :)

Take care and TTYL.

-Bob-