Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Bioware ever going to give New OP's and Full Flashpoints?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Is Bioware ever going to give New OP's and Full Flashpoints?

altaboy
05.20.2014 , 04:25 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by FrozenGoalie View Post
Unfortunately, they've said (in a livestream, a few months ago, I think?) that all future FPs would "likely" be tactical >_> They're going in completely the wrong direction there.....
They said all new "Story Mode" FPs will be tactical. If / When the HM version comes out, those will be role dependent.

terzappi
05.20.2014 , 04:54 PM | #32
This game is pure cartel market content. If you don't like it, go to Wildstar.
Tor is managed very well.
BTW last day of subs tomorrow. BYE BYE cy next upgrade (if there)

Vladnar
05.23.2014 , 08:49 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by UTlNNl View Post
there is a major expansion coming late this year- 3.0. new level cap, continuation of the story from korriban and tython, new ops, new fps.
We seriously need new full FP's and a whole new OPS.....omg before we all have 12 toons with full 180 gear...and min 168 companions too.
The time of the Empire is now truly upon us

Captpete
05.23.2014 , 09:36 AM | #34
Good points! I agree with Commander. Hope to see another world to explore, new dailies, new OP's, new role specific long flashpoints. I'm also hoping that they design the flashpoints to that people just can't go around all the trash to get to the next boss. And make the trash worth while in fighting with unique loot drops.

Also with loot drops there should be some means that you can only roll on it if the current toon needs that piece of gear and in the same roll dialog box that you can select to roll for your comps. So if no toon needs it for the toon actively in the fight that it then rolls for the those who've selected the secondary option to roll for a comp.

Crafting needs some work too to make it more interesting for the next level cap increase.