Farming Light

Lady_Alyria

Well I decided to go light side, but I also decided to kill every person that insulted me for being an alien. Well, that's making me more of a murky grey than a light sider. So it's time to get relics and they all require LIGHT 2. I'm still bloody neutral. So I need tips on farming light side points so I can fill those stupid slots.

when i dinged 50 i was missing a lot of light side points, i ended up farming esseles, gives 250 points per run, which can be done pretty fast, as you can use your speeder in the entire plashpoint and you pretty much only need to kill the bosses.

This is why you dont ebb and flow your points XD

You're right, no more roleplay, nothing but min/maxing from here on out! I've learned my lesson. Forget what my character would actually do, spit in my face and I'll bake you muffins. And no, the solution isn't to simply go darkside because then I'm feeding hungry orphans to my pet. There is a happy medium, unfortunately there is no gear for it...

Edited by Lady_Alyria

Farm the first Instance, BT on empire side. You can do it in under 15 mins at any level with the magic space bar (only recommended if you experienced the story before), get ~160 social points, and few hundred lightside/darkside points based on your conversation.

You're right, no more roleplay, nothing but min/maxing from here on out! I've learned my lesson. Forget what my character would actually do, spit in my face and I'll bake you muffins. And no, the solution isn't to simply go darkside because then I'm feeding hungry orphans to my pet. There is a happy medium, unfortunately there is no gear for it...

They have already talked about rewards for staying neutral that they want to implement so you just need a little patience.

And how is "I want to be a killer with a short fuse and still get all the bonus from being light side" roleplaying ? That is cherry-picking and therfore the exact opposite of roleplaying.

Edited by Wittand

Well I decided to go light side, but I also decided to kill every person that insulted me for being an alien. Well, that's making me more of a murky grey than a light sider. So it's time to get relics and they all require LIGHT 2. I'm still bloody neutral. So I need tips on farming light side points so I can fill those stupid slots.

You can go for the matrix relics instead of light/dark req ones. (these are usually quite good)

At higher level, you don't really use the light/dark relics anyway...

so play the game as you want, just hold off on getting relics.

They have already talked about rewards for staying neutral that they want to implement so you just need a little patience.

And how is "I want to be a killer with a short fuse and still get all the bonus from being light side" roleplaying ? That is cherry-picking and therfore the exact opposite of roleplaying.

Well, she's a bounty hunter, so she's already a killer. But that doesn't mean she has to be cruel for the sake of cruelty, if the person has done nothing to her, she lets them go. If they are an ******e, she kills them. And yes, being a killer with a short fuse IS roleplaying, unless I'm one in real life.