PvP is great in 2.0, more burst damage is exactly what we needed.

Reva

I actually do think 2.0 is fine, minus the bolster issue. The TTK is absolutely perfect for organised PVP. But with this, comes short TTK for thrown together groups(Pugs).

As long as your team has the right composition, fights are now down to tactics and fast target switching.

Exactly how it should be!

Not sure what you're talking about. At level 55, where PvP is balanced, healing is currently running the show. Teams will 2-3 healer and a tank are unkillable. So...definitely not sure what you are referring to.

If you are talking about sub 55 PvP, then you might have an argument.

I actually do think 2.0 is fine, minus the bolster issue. The TTK is absolutely perfect for organised PVP. But with this, comes short TTK for thrown together groups(Pugs).

As long as your team has the right composition, fights are now down to tactics and fast target switching.

Exactly how it should be!

I knew it! Scotty FTW!

Edited by Genttry

Thing is- more burst and more healing means now more than ever you need the right group make up, and premades are a hundred times more powerful.

I'd seen many groups get stomped by premades before- but with healing and burst as it is now, any game where one team has a premade ends up with 55 kills each, vs 0 kills for the other team.

Basically- premade or go home now.

Thing is- more burst and more healing means now more than ever you need the right group make up, and premades are a hundred times more powerful.

I'd seen many groups get stomped by premades before- but with healing and burst as it is now, any game where one team has a premade ends up with 55 kills each, vs 0 kills for the other team.

Basically- premade or go home now.

How would you suggest they fix this? If i may ask.

How would you suggest they fix this? If i may ask.

Maybe every random PUG is required to have certain components just like when you que for Flash Points. So each random warzone PUG would require 2 tanks 2 healers 4 DPS before it would even start.

Just a thought.

Edited by Paldragons

But with this, comes short TTK for thrown together groups(Pugs).

Well as I've said elsewhere, in pugs TTK is varying massively from game to game. That's why there's contradictory posts about it on the forums - in some matches it is literally seconds from starting combat to being dead. A lot of players are experiencing that (repeatedly) and it can get a bit disheartening.

At the end of the spectrum you're getting situations where a team has 3 healers and maybe a tank who knows when to taunt/switch guards and then TTK is basically eternity. Even if the dps is pretty good they tend to be too slow / disorganised to properly focus people down one at a time.

The point being that a calculated mean average for TTK (if such a thing existed) wouldn't be representative of what most players face in most matches.

Maybe every random PUG is required to have certain components just like when you que for Flash Points. So each random warzone PUG would require 2 tanks 2 healers 4 DPS before it would even start.

Just a thought.

Well i am not against this, but would ultimately increase wait times for queues.

Maybe if they introduced cross server queues along with what you suggest, then i could see it being a VERY positive move.

Agree?

Well as I've said elsewhere, in pugs TTK is varying massively from game to game. That's why there's contradictory posts about it on the forums - in some matches it is literally seconds from starting combat to being dead. A lot of players are experiencing that (repeatedly) and it can get a bit disheartening.

At the end of the spectrum you're getting situations where a team has 3 healers and maybe a tank who knows when to taunt/switch guards and then TTK is basically eternity. Even if the dps is pretty good they tend to be too slow / disorganised to properly focus people down one at a time.

The point being that a calculated mean average for TTK (if such a thing existed) wouldn't be representative of what most players face in most matches.

A solution?

Keeping in mind, moving the TTK in either direction is goin to ultimately harm one end of the spectrum.

Edited by Scotland