Ego

-Dark-

I think the OP makes a good point . If you solo queue and you facing a premade are you going to try any less? is the trash talking to your team going to jumpstart them to greatness? probably not. All you can do is try and support them and call things out if they don't respond what can you do? I solo queue a lot and see people like Wrecks and a few others Solo queue at times and we've beaten premades with a group where no one was in the same guild and the other side had 4-5 of the same guild.

Side Note

I think with the free to play we have gotten the population up a bit and some have actually came back to the game. I think cross server Warzones will certainly be good for PVP if and when it comes.

I think the OP makes a good point . If you solo queue and you facing a premade are you going to try any less? is the trash talking to your team going to jumpstart them to greatness? probably not. All you can do is try and support them and call things out if they don't respond what can you do? I solo queue a lot and see people like Wrecks and a few others Solo queue at times and we've beaten premades with a group where no one was in the same guild and the other side had 4-5 of the same guild.

Side Note

I think with the free to play we have gotten the population up a bit and some have actually came back to the game. I think cross server Warzones will certainly be good for PVP if and when it comes.

OP makes a point, but he also made it for nothing except for the invitation to make it easier to identify what he means by way of responses to his post *points at doppleganger post of this one and the like.*. I see what you did there. Anyway, I hope things work out in the PvP for those who still play it for the fun of fun with friends, friendly competition and no hard feelings. Though I know thats drastically too much to ask for some and come cross-server pvp, it's going to get even more interesting with the offering of THE pixelated God of Gods Gold Star which will only be given to the best of the best of the Olympian PvP Tier, observed by the creator himself (in the form of whomever the winner believes in, God, Budda, Satan, whoever..) along with Yoda and Vader sitting in a box with nacho watching to determine who shall be great enough to earn the (insert some mega prize for beating the PvP cross-server on a daily basis magnificently.) FUUUUUUuu... would finish my documentary of the PvP Alpha Omega Prize but it's Lunch time... and I would need a year to fully describe the gritty details on how the Olympians obtain the prize of all prizes.

Buffalo wings trump though.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself....

As for cross server, I doubt they will have pvp servers matched up against pve servers.... Again these PvP only guilds on PvE servers are nothing but a joke, even if they did match up all the severs against each other these so called ""Hardcore PvP Guilds" on PvE servers will get face owned by the real pvp'ers.

Fighting against casual pvp'ers is not going to make you a better player, it will only gives you the illusion your great when the truth is far from that. But hey if these type of players like living in an illusion who am I to say otherwise...

.......and you must think you are uber hardcore pvper cause you pvp in an MMO with tab targetting and button smashing eh?

L33T on dem mean str33ts slr.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself....

As for cross server, I doubt they will have pvp servers matched up against pve servers.... Again these PvP only guilds on PvE servers are nothing but a joke, even if they did match up all the severs against each other these so called ""Hardcore PvP Guilds" on PvE servers will get face owned by the real pvp'ers.

Fighting against casual pvp'ers is not going to make you a better player, it will only gives you the illusion your great when the truth is far from that. But hey if these type of players like living in an illusion who am I to say otherwise...

Generally speaking even in terms of MMO-style pvp (which itself is already seen as a step down competitively compared to the RTS/FPS stuff), any game with auto-facing and/or no player collision is considered relatively bottom tier. Since in those circumstances even an overgeared raider with a pve rotation will suddenly be effective irregardless of how well they actually are at the game if someone has less gear than them.

Server type also doesn't matter. Sure in some cases you'll have servers with stunted progression, but that doesn't doesn't affect Warzones in the least. I mean just look at WoW the most competitively cutthroat Arena battle group had a good half dozen PvE and RP servers, while the most *** backwater grouping had three or four PvP servers. The 'PvP' server designation has more to do with how the server allows players to interact with each other out in the world than it does with whether or not a collection of players is dedicated to organized PvP.