Hk-51

Zenning

the 51's were just newer models of 47, weren't they?

They weren't really newer. They were different. HK-47 ended up being compeltely unique, being made by Revan himself. HK-51's are made in a factory.

Also, I've been running all over Hoth looking for an inkling of HK-51, but to no luck. I'm thinking they might of taken him out, since I haven't heard of anyone finding him. If you did, any idea where to start looking in Hoth?

They weren't really newer. They were different. HK-47 ended up being compeltely unique, being made by Revan himself. HK-51's are made in a factory.

Also, I've been running all over Hoth looking for an inkling of HK-51, but to no luck. I'm thinking they might of taken him out, since I haven't heard of anyone finding him. If you did, any idea where to start looking in Hoth?

Wasn't that supposed to be a secret companion? How can it be secret if it is easy to find on the allotted planet? :confused:

You can get an HK-51 as a companion for all classes on Hoth. (Unless they took that out for Live)

Or maybe you're referring to HK-47, the orange assassin droid that Revan built in KotOR?

You could never get him in beta, and you can't get him in live. People only know about him from the game files.

I don't know what game you have been playing, but you can't get HK-51 yet.

During beta I found the quest that let me explore the ship with the HK-51 droids in it. I couldn't get one as a companion though.

I just finished Hoth - Empire Side, went to the same area where the HK-51 droids are. The group phase is still there but the mission giver is gone. I can't find anything that will let me get into the wreck with the HK droids so I guess all I can assume is it has been disabled for whatever reason.

:( why?! just why?!

HK-51 was an advanced version of the HK-50 droid.

WARNING: may contain spoilers for SW:KotORII

They were knock-off factory copies of HK-47.

They referred to non-doids as "organics", which irked HK-47.

If I remember correctly, all of the content with the HK-51 droids was cut and never finished before the game was released.

HK-50 link

Edited by TyrXavier

• 1 month later...

I hope that they do make him. I would find that really amusing. Will you be keeping this updated in case they bring it out?

"A single spark of Courage can ignite the flames of Hope."

:sy_republic::sy_lightsaber:

Edited by MdLogan

DAMN YOU BIOWARE I WANT MY AWESOME DROID!!!! FINISH IT!

screw all other future plans I want your entire team on this bad boy. Every Meat Bag on earth who played Kotor 1 loves HK -47 now give us his upgraded brother hk-51 D:

I don't, much prefer IG-88 myself. :p

:cool: Edited by Wolfninjajedi

They I hope to The Force that we can reprogram him :D Also, what the Topic Poster said 9 times! :D

Why the hell, oh yeah, now I know. I started one sentence and. . .what the hell kind of sentences are these. . .

I hope you can reprogram the HK-51 if he doesn't not say Meatbag, and if they are not rust-red then I hope one of the cosmetic changes you can do is exactly that.

To hell with all this, I hope when they start adding new races someday that one of them can be an assassin Droid, and his storyline could be potential brutal. You could, of course go light side or neutral or whatever, but how HK would that be, meatbags?

HK51 IS hk 47.

you take the personality core from hk 47 after getting it in a certain OP or FP, i THINK its the false emperor one.

then you have to do the hoth bonus serries to get it together. or thats all ive been able to find out...