Skywalker legacy speculation for EP VII

gabarooni

1-6 were dominatly about the Skywalker line so I really don't see anyreason to think that 7-9 wont also be about the skywalkers. Now i've read and loved the EU but we all know now that the movies aren't going to be based on the EU.

Now my question for you folks is this... If Luke has a kid and Leia has a kid in the new series which skywalker offspring do you think will be more likely to fall to the Darkside?

If I had to make a guess I would say Leia's kid just cause Luke is the hero of the SW franchise and I think they would want to recreate him for a new generation by him having a son who is also a hero.

I think it would be more interesting if the Hero of the Galaxy, aka Luke's son, went down the path of becoming the next big threat to Galaxy, and that Leia and Han's kid, or maybe not even theirs, what say maybe Lando had a child, or even Wedge or any countless number of characters, maybe even a no name from nowhere, had to be the one to bring that threat to an end.

Though personally, as a big fan of Zahn's novels and te Thrawn Trilogy in particular, I will be sad that I will never get to see those as films. I think they would be fantastic.

I think it would be more interesting if the Hero of the Galaxy, aka Luke's son, went down the path of becoming the next big threat to Galaxy, and that Leia and Han's kid, or maybe not even theirs, what say maybe Lando had a child, or even Wedge or any countless number of characters, maybe even a no name from nowhere, had to be the one to bring that threat to an end.

Though personally, as a big fan of Zahn's novels and te Thrawn Trilogy in particular, I will be sad that I will never get to see those as films. I think they would be fantastic.

doubt you will see Luke's son.

My money is on Luke's fall from grace and he becomes the new evil so the new band of heroes has to stop him

I'm guessing they won't want to chuck the EU, (so as to sell books), and thus it'll be about Ben, Jaina, and possibly Allana. The timeline up to the point where Ben/Jaina are old enough is pretty well covered with events, so fitting in Anakin/Jacen could be tricky.