<Cali Killed Nox> world first Unyielding title!

<Cali Killed Nox> is now the Unyielding! AND the infernal!

Our final time on our clear of Karragas (from first zone in, with a few wipes lol) was 1hr 30. world first unyielding?

SS Below.

EDIT:

The final time on our EV clear was just under an hour.

world first guild with both titles? I think so!

also with our 3 hour clear of everything in NIGHTMARE, what do till march?

<Cali Killed Nox> is now recruiting, 1 day a week raiding, 8pm EST-12PM EST... world first experience is a +.

Edited by gramz

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on the titles!!

Quick question... how do you change the size of your ops health??

the way mine are now they might as well not be there lol.

TY

in preferences, under user interface, scroll all the way down and set the percentages as you wish.

Do 16 man raids, the ones people actually care about. World firsts.....lol!

Yeah, unfortunately BioWare didn't distiguish between the 2, but I guess 8 man normal is hard???

I play a mesmer. If anyone is in the GW2 closed, hit up Forty Seven

Wait, how do you know this is a world first?

Edited by Artacks

We were doing 16s until our GM realized he wasn't suited for the job and disbanded the guild. Now that we're on a 1 day/week schedule we'll be doing a second run with alts/prospective raiders to hopefully fill a 16 man raid once tier 2 is out.

But honestly "people actually care" about nothing in this tier, so it's whatever. Everyone who's cleared the content can admit it's been lackluster and we all hope next tier has some substance.

And this thread was more about letting people know there are two raiding titles available in the game, the "world first" is just a joke gramz gets a kick out of because it causes people like you to flip out.

Thanks for the post though!

Edited by arnoldlol

give us server transfers and sure.

Yeah, unfortunately BioWare didn't distiguish between the 2, but I guess 8 man normal is hard???

I play a mesmer.

Wait, how do you know this is a world first?

nightmare sir, im not that big of a troll that i'd post this about normal mode.

normal mode also doesnt give a title.

Also to the world first, same way we knew our Anni kill was.. no one else claimed it, hell we werent even sure there was a title.

no one else claimed it.

You realize that no one claims anything except You, Nerf Dialogue, and Millenium on these forums.

I didn't realize there were only 3 guilds. But to each his own. I thought all this crap was over with and these forums would go back to their normal state. I thought to soon.

Back to gw2.

Edited by Artacks

You realize that no one claims anything except You, Nerf Dialogue, and Millenium on these forums.

I didn't realize there were only 3 guilds. But to each his own. I thought all this crap was over with and these forums would go back to their normal state. I thought to soon.

Back to gw2.

I gave up believing you when you claimed you killed 16m NMM BT 2 weeks before anyone else even posted a hardmode kill.

Condemned claims stuff too, so there.

Edited by gramz

I gave up believing you when you claimed you killed 16m NMM BT 2 weeks before anyone else even posted a hardmode kill.

Condemned claims stuff too, so there.

Believing me about what? I never claimed anything just now... I don't even....

Wow, I'm so lost!

Edited by Artacks

Unable to clear Nightmare Mode "final" bosses to to relatively game-breaking bugs, its nice to see BioWare taking into account some of the things people have been testing. If you aren't one of those people who test things in the PTR, I would suggest it. There has been a lot of vigorous testing to make sure this game is solid, and working correctly.

With the remaining bosses in EV and Karaggas finally being fixed due to these "system malfunctions" you can be sure that OPW will be on top of its game. In the coming weeks, we will be providing boss guides, class breakdown guides, and blogs about our first month in TOR.

See you soon!

What game-breaking bugs are you experiencing on these bosses? We've cleared them, as have others, with no issues.

Edited by gramz

Never understood the reason to post about this stuff or even on fleet general...

I like the sense of accomplishment doing the ops content too, but I don't understand the whole world first thing.. like who cares? Important thing is just if you manage to do it at some point..

Edited by Gaun

What game-breaking bugs are you experiencing on these bosses? We've cleared them, as have others, with no issues.

This is because you are doing 8man which is faceroll easy.

16man content has way more balancing issues than 8 man, for example Jarg+Sorno oneshot players with their final ability on 16man nightmare, on 16man hard and 8man nightmare it does only a few K damage and is trivial.

So you're supposed to get titles for clearing the raids now? Chalk up another bug for Bioware; we cleared 16-man EV Nightmare last night (again) and no title. Will be doing KP tonight - maybe that'll work (lol). Whatever.

You must clear every boss of either EV or KP on Nightmare Mode in less than 2 hours to get the title. The title isn't just for clearing the Operation.