Here you go PvPers.

Reno_Tarshil

Eric in a thread on the general forums said that in 2.6 they're hoping to have the ability queue for wz's and gsf.

Oh and you guys got a Yellow post. Please don't abuse it, for it may lead to future yellow posts.

We're average 6x more yellow posts per year than warzones and lol at gsf.

We're average 6x more yellow posts per year than warzones and lol at gsf.

My point is people were complaining no yellows were getting posted in this forum and you guys finally got one. I just hope you're praising it instead of abusing it so you get more...

Also Space PVP is still PVP.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

God's gift to PvPers: a gold post full of information that we already knew which is in no way a "mathy bolster post".

You still got a yellow post which is what you've been asking for.

There are kids in 3rd world countries who don't even have internet to look. So selfish.

My point is people were complaining no yellows were getting posted in this forum and you guys finally got one. I just hope you're praising it instead of abusing it so you get more...

Yeah this is the 3rd dev post in the last 6 months so don't get me wrong it's great since we have been asking for an explanation as to how bolster works for nearly 9 months. Now what we got while appreciated is recycled information that we the PvP community has figured out by themselves.

The real things we wanted to know about bolster is why certain PvE gear trumps PvP gear. An actual math post is what he have been looking for ever since eric said he was working on such a post.

And yes GSF is "PvP" but it's not PvP if you know what I mean. It's an entirely different aspect of the game with it's own classes and skills. It has absolutely nothing to do with warzones or arenas.

Figured out on their own but was unconfirmed. Now it's been confirmed and you guys can jump for joy! Or would you have rather stayed in mystery?

How is seeing something actually happen in game unconfirmed? If anything, having in game proof would be more confirmed than a dev telling us.

How is seeing something actually happen in game unconfirmed? If anything, having in game proof would be more confirmed than a dev telling us.

Because it could be off in-game and if you treat it as normal without having a confirmation you would be spreading misinformation by accident.

Because it could be off in-game and if you treat it as normal without having a confirmation you would be spreading misinformation by accident.

No, what the devs tell you is the case can be what is intended, but not what is happening. What is in game can be different than what's intended, but is what's happening.

Example: dev's say crystals should give you +41 of a stat. When you go in game, removing a crystal takes away 42 of that stat and adding it back in gives you 42 of that stat back.

The confirmation is that crystals give you +42, even though the devs have said they are supposed to give +41.

Eric in a thread on the general forums said that in 2.6 they're hoping to have the ability queue for wz's and gsf.

Oh and you guys got a Yellow post. Please don't abuse it, for it may lead to future yellow posts.

MLG 2014 watch out. SWTOR has arrived! :D

No, what the devs tell you is the case can be what is intended, but not what is happening. What is in game can be different than what's intended, but is what's happening.

Example: dev's say crystals should give you +41 of a stat. When you go in game, removing a crystal takes away 42 of that stat and adding it back in gives you 42 of that stat back.

The confirmation is that crystals give you +42, even though the devs have said they are supposed to give +41.

But in that case you would report it as not working as intended and move on.

But in that case you would report it as not working as intended and move on.

The point is that I don't need the devs to tell me how stuff behaves in game to confirm how it behaves in game. If I find something out about bolster, I don't need someone to tell me I'm right. They can only tell me whether it's intended. So we already confirmed all of the points they made, they just told us what we confirmed was intended.

Oh wow, one post. With info that we already know.

This new guy that posted will maybe post more, who knows. But all the other devs have avoided the PvP forum like the plague

And yes GSF is "PvP" but it's not PvP if you know what I mean. It's an entirely different aspect of the game with it's own classes and skills. It has absolutely nothing to do with warzones or arenas.

Patch 2.8: GSF ships can now swoop down and strafe players in the ground warzones.