New Free-to-Play Launch Trailer: A Galaxy of Possibilities

CourtneyWoods

The Free-to-Play option is now live! Step into the Star Wars™ universe and play a role in the ongoing battle as you start your own personal saga. Play now as a Jedi, a Sith, a Bounty Hunter or as one of many other iconic Star Wars roles up to Level 50 for free. Watch “A Galaxy of Possibilities” and see the action-packed adventure that awaits you in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Watch now

Actually pretty cool. Unfortunately, this kind of thing needs to leave the SW:TOR site and get out into the general gaming community. Showing it to people that are already interested enough to be here is fruitless. Get it out there!

Edit: My foot is in my mouth - it's up on IGN. :)

Edited by CelCawdro

I love this trailer. I love how most of is from flashpoints and class stories. Makes me realise I haven't seen the whole story yet.

Anyone know where that scene where the Jedi holds the missle back is from?

I think that the scene is from the BH Class story. I've not yet played the Bounty Hunter. So I may be incorrect.

The video looks nice, but some of fthese things dosnt happen. Never seen one stop a bullet mid air, or space missions that where like that. It's false advertisement about the game.

Er. The rocket stopped in mid-air is in one of the class stories, and the space mission shown at 0:34 is an obvious space mission. o_O

The other space stuff isn't even implied to be something the player controls. I mean... are you serious?

Having read the first page I can see everyone likes this trailer. I don't. I really really don't. I think the quality of your trailers dropped a lot lately. Back in the day your trailers were the best in the industry, now they are no different then any other.

Do not be expecting the hyper expensive blur trailers again, besides ones made for the biggest updates, like HK-51's.