Imperial Classes left out.

HiCalibre

I have noticed, over playing with four level 50 imperials, that they are really bad compared to their counterparts. I saw a level 50 mercenary (full war hero gear) vs. a brand new level 50 commando (no PvP gear at all) and the commando won, twice. I have noticed that the shadows will beat assassins 1v1 with no problem. Also most likely the worse of them, next to the mercenary/commando issue, is the sentinel, the marauder can't do half the damage of the sentinel. I have also noticed in the patch noted they have been against the empire's classes. I have rarely seen them weaken a republic class, they were made all even in stats when the game came out on release, then they go, and weaken ONE class, not both ONE. WTH! Overall I noticed it seems like the developers have been making it so the republic dominates is PvP. I am at the point were I am giving up on PvP with imperials. Imperials on Bergen Colony (My main server) can only win when we have a team where at least six of us have war hero elite gear, while we vs. mainly republic characters with recruit, and a little battlemaster. FIX IT BIOWARE, the imperials just suck now.

I have noticed, over playing with four level 50 imperials, that they are really bad compared to their counterparts. I saw a level 50 mercenary (full war hero gear) vs. a brand new level 50 commando (no PvP gear at all) and the commando won, twice. I have noticed that the shadows will beat assassins 1v1 with no problem. Also most likely the worse of them, next to the mercenary/commando issue, is the sentinel, the marauder can't do half the damage of the sentinel. I have also noticed in the patch noted they have been against the empire's classes. I have rarely seen them weaken a republic class, they were made all even in stats when the game came out on release, then they go, and weaken ONE class, not both ONE. WTH! Overall I noticed it seems like the developers have been making it so the republic dominates is PvP. I am at the point were I am giving up on PvP with imperials. Imperials on Bergen Colony (My main server) can only win when we have a team where at least six of us have war hero elite gear, while we vs. mainly republic characters with recruit, and a little battlemaster. FIX IT BIOWARE, the imperials just suck now.

Not sure if trolling...

The Imps on my server are notorious for rolling FOTM classes. Almost every ranked game were have been against them there team has consisted of either 4 powertechs, 4 marauders, 4 focus spec juggs, or a mixture of those 3. We still beat them with our Commando/Scrapper/Sage DPS groups.

I think its just a L2P issue here.

:eek:

*double facepalm*

Classes are mirrored, mirrored!

But I think I'll let someone else go into detail here.

I give it 4/10. It fell way short in believability, but it gets a bonus point for the sheer comedy.

I dunno. The only part that made me chuckle even was the notion that BW would be favoring the Republic over the Empire, when anyone can look at sorc gear vs sage gear and realize that they actually hate both, though they might hate Pubs a little more.

I'm kind of a tough grader though.

Ones inclusive of the other so there isn't exactly a relevant distinction.

I have always thought of trolling as being more easily identified and obvious, compared to when I think about flame baiting I just think this person is acting extremely serious while trying to provoke a response from a certain group. But true enough, it can be argued that there isn't really a relevant distinction.

• 3 weeks later...
Someone explain to me why I have seen marauders on the imps side ALWAYS get killed by sentinels, same level 1v1, even when the marauder has the better gear (50 PvP) also when pub players comment, I am not listening, you just don't want your classes nerfed, every assassin hates shadows because we know they are more powerful.

There is ONE thing I've noticed aren't quite right. And that's this:

Burning Blade - Jedi Guardian

Draining Blade - Sith Juggernaut

What's the difference you ask? Well, one is a burn and the other a bleed. Powertechs and Vanguards have an ability that increases their damage against burning targets. That is a real difference between the two sides, however it isn't huge.

Thought that the devs would've changed it by now, but apparently not.

Edit: In fact, maybe I should write a post in the Classes forum?

Edited by jizerai

There is ONE thing I've noticed aren't quite right. And that's this:

Burning Blade - Jedi Guardian

Draining Blade - Sith Juggernaut

What's the difference you ask? Well, one is a burn and the other a bleed. Powertechs and Vanguards have an ability that increases their damage against burning targets. That is a real difference between the two sides, however it isn't huge.

Thought that the devs would've changed it by now, but apparently not.

Edit: In fact, maybe I should write a post in the Classes forum?

Nope.

I don't know if they fixed it yet, but Vanguards didn't/don't get a snare on their big AoE move in the middle tree with full stacks. Powertechs do. So there's that.

Everything else is mirrored afaik (I had some lowbie guy in a lowbie wz the other day complain about sage KB not being 360 degrees like the sorcerer one... What server are you on OP? I tried to tell the guy it was changed in an earlier patch, but he didn't want to listen, he just went on about his lvl 50's on the other side who had the 360 degree KB still. You and he might be the same guy.)