How do you get HK-51

SabreNova

I recently returned to SWTOR and heard about HK-51 as a new post-story companion. However, I don't know how to start the quest line to get him. I have a 50 Sage, and am in the process of getting my JK to 50 (31 currently) but on my Sage I have not found a quest to get him. How exactly do you start to quest line to obtain him?

Thanks!

You can just queue for a hard mode false emperor flashpoint in the group finder. The part can drop in hard mode or story mode. Make sure you uncheck all the other flashpoints and only queue for that one. That way you'll get thrown in with a group that's running their daily random, but it will be false emperor, since that's the only one you checked.

It's polite to complete the whole flashpoint with them, since the part drops off a boss in the middle.

You can just queue for a hard mode false emperor flashpoint in the group finder. The part can drop in hard mode or story mode. Make sure you uncheck all the other flashpoints and only queue for that one. That way you'll get thrown in with a group that's running their daily random, but it will be false emperor, since that's the only one you checked.

It's polite to complete the whole flashpoint with them, since the part drops off a boss in the middle.

Problem is that I can't get a group with group finder, I either don't get a group or get a group where people leave at the start because the flashpoint is long and boring. Been trying for over a month to get in a group for the false emperor

Problem is that I can't get a group with group finder, I either don't get a group or get a group where people leave at the start because the flashpoint is long and boring. Been trying for over a month to get in a group for the false emperor

perhaps look for people who are hunting HK parts and see if they want to run FE with you? that's how i found it on one toon. the other toon, i just ran it with guildies.

I recently returned to SWTOR and heard about HK-51 as a new post-story companion. However, I don't know how to start the quest line to get him. I have a 50 Sage,

If you take your level 50 to Belsavis, there is a new daily area called Belsavis X. You start the quest in the area just to the West of the main Belsavis X area.

What server are you on?

I run group finder every day.

What server are you on?

I run group finder every day.

Tomb of Freedon Nadd, I've used group finder alot and gotten in good groups but never ever been to the false emperor flashpoint because people don't want to do it.

perhaps look for people who are hunting HK parts and see if they want to run FE with you? that's how i found it on one toon. the other toon, i just ran it with guildies.

Done that, did get a healer once with me but he gave up before we got any more people.

I'm now leveling a tank so I can hopefully get a group with him, even though I have to get all the other parts AGAIN.

Tomb of Freedon Nadd, I've used group finder alot and gotten in good groups but never ever been to the false emperor flashpoint because people don't want to do it.

Done that, did get a healer once with me but he gave up before we got any more people.

I'm now leveling a tank so I can hopefully get a group with him, even though I have to get all the other parts AGAIN.

It is kind of a pain as flashpoints go. You should ask your guild for help.

How do you get the part on the opposite factions home world? Corusant won't even show in my galaxy map.

Send the scanner with mail to a character on lvl 14+ of the opposite faction and go find the part, when you find it you get some sort of bag or something containing the HK part which CAN be sent to your lvl 50 main. EASY :p

Send the scanner with mail to a character on lvl 14+ of the opposite faction and go find the part, when you find it you get some sort of bag or something containing the HK part which CAN be sent to your lvl 50 main. EASY :p

NOTE: The "container" is Legacy bound (and so can be e-mailed to the character you want) BUT NOT the HK part. *DO NOT* open the container or the part will bind to the character that found the "container".

It doesn't have to be level 14+, but if it's level 12 or lower you will need to group in order to survive mobs.

• 6 months later...

Gday all,

I think I've looked at just about everything I can find about this chain, but I'm stuck on finding the part on Hoth. I've been around the ship so many times it's not funny. Am I just unlucky ? Or is there some trick to finding these things ?

Any actual help would be most welcome.

• 7 years later...