Holotraverse plant bomb before bridges down

MustHaveEnergy

Is that mechanically any different than leap?

It is similar that it closes the gap to your target but I don't think it can be classed as the same as leap because it's a instant Teleport they disappear then reappear behind their target with no travel time not sure if it makes you drop target

Either I'll have to check that out.

It is similar that it closes the gap to your target but I don't think it can be classed as the same as leap because it's a instant Teleport they disappear then reappear behind their target with no travel time not sure if it makes you drop target

Either I'll have to check that out.

This isn't an argument, but a question. I know I should know this, but the aren't the leaps unable to be interrupted? In other words, if they start the leap isn't it going to finish (absent bugs, lag, etc.)

The relevance seems clear. If the Operative and Assassin teleports have a material advantage over the PT and Warrior leaps, then there is a justification for those powers being treated like Phase Walk. If, by contrast, they are more like Force Leap, then they should have the same limitations and advantages.

Edited by Master-Nala