Yessss....Finally got that Shockfrozen water!!!

jumedin

Well we know what was REALLY making the warzones unbalanced, that overpowered Shockfrozen water. That is wayyyy more OP than let's say, people exploiting the Queues making matches that are 8 v (9 to 14) depending on how many are exploiting the queues. Bravo on the fix guys.

They cannot heal to full in one use of the water.....it only heals for 50% of your health...OUT OF COMBAT EVERY 10 SECONDS. So once they used it their stealth was broken. Anyway the whole point is they're fixing the wrong things I could care less about the water if they would fix people bugging the queues INTENTIONALLY.

Well we know what was REALLY making the warzones unbalanced, that overpowered Shockfrozen water. That is wayyyy more OP than let's say, people exploiting the Queues making matches that are 8 v (9 to 14) depending on how many are exploiting the queues. Bravo on the fix guys.

So in your world, if they can't fix everything they should fix nothing? These are two separate issues with separate causes, and the fix for one may take more time to implement than the other.

So in your world, if they can't fix everything they should fix nothing? These are two separate issues with separate causes, and the fix for one may take more time to implement than the other.

i think he ment that bioware should be looking to put more effort into fixing the 8v12 bug rather than this pure frozen water thing imo they should have put all their effort into fixing the 8v12 bug rather than the pure frozen water....it isnt really a big deal that every 2 min a shadow can get out of combat use the water and come back to finish you...annoying and abuse yes...but IT ISNT REALLY A BIG DEAL swallow your ego get over one lousy death and continue with the game everyone thta complains about the water is just some trash person that only knows how to qq about every little thing in the game, have it happened to me, yup but im not going to be a baby about it just click the pretty revive button and get on with the game nut up or shutup well....i guess the qqers that qqued about the water can finally shutup (also i never had the water but it makes no sense to qq about it since it can only be used out of combat)

Is this sarcasm? I can't tell.

For those who believe the OP.

1) You can still use shockfrozen water. The "exploit" didn't go away, stealthers can still go out of combat and "Heal to full". Nothing about that changed.

2) The fix was stupid imo, basically made the item nearly useless. A much easier and better fix would be to just not allow it in warzones...DONE. This feature exists in the game already with PvP items not being usable outside of warzones. All this fix did was reduce the frequency of the usage.

i think he ment that bioware should be looking to put more effort into fixing the 8v12 bug rather than this pure frozen water thing imo they should have put all their effort into fixing the 8v12 bug rather than the pure frozen water....it isnt really a big deal that every 2 min a shadow can get out of combat use the water and come back to finish you...annoying and abuse yes...but IT ISNT REALLY A BIG DEAL swallow your ego get over one lousy death and continue with the game everyone thta complains about the water is just some trash person that only knows how to qq about every little thing in the game, have it happened to me, yup but im not going to be a baby about it just click the pretty revive button and get on with the game nut up or shutup well....i guess the qqers that qqued about the water can finally shutup (also i never had the water but it makes no sense to qq about it since it can only be used out of combat)

How can he know the effort that is being put into anything?

And the water wasn't a big deal, but it also wasn't a big fix. Making something consumable instead of permanent likely takes a couple of lines of code, while fixing the whole queuing system is a lot more complex.

They cannot heal to full in one use of the water.....it only heals for 50% of your health...OUT OF COMBAT EVERY 10 SECONDS. So once they used it their stealth was broken. Anyway the whole point is they're fixing the wrong things I could care less about the water if they would fix people bugging the queues INTENTIONALLY.

The smaller issues take less time to fix than the bigger issues when both are being worked on at the same time? OMG PRIORITIES ARE SO LOW WTFHAX.

You act like they've got 2 programmers or something.

The bug fixes keep rolling in, they're doing their job as fast as they can.

How can he know the effort that is being put into anything?

And the water wasn't a big deal, but it also wasn't a big fix. Making something consumable instead of permanent likely takes a couple of lines of code, while fixing the whole queuing system is a lot more complex.

lol you can tell the effort since the bug has been mentioned week after week and its still not fixed one can simple conclude that not enough effort is being put into fixing it

lol you can tell the effort since the bug has been mentioned week after week and its still not fixed one can simple conclude that not enough effort is being put into fixing it

except that you don't know how easy it is to fix each bug, so this is a stupid argument.

Lol, if an assassin/shadow goes "poof" he's out of combat. That means you are too...

Pay attention and use your own shock frozen water instead of being a whiny *****.

Whiners ruin games, not people that use their brains.

No, it doesn't. Unless you are fighting 1 v 1 isolated from everyone else.

And newsflash: this, what you are doing? Whining.

A clear exploit was fixed. Deal with it.

I'm not sure what the big deal is one way or the other, it was a nice way to get a big heal out of combat without resorting to the channel ability.

Everyone had access to frozen water and it certainly isn't hard to get so I'm not sure what the issue is.

About the only thing is that certain classes could "vanish" during combat and use it, but as mentioned, if they vanish then you should immediately use it yourself if it was 1v1.

If it wasn't 1v1 then I don't see what the problem is there either.

Sorry just not understanding how it's an exploit.

Edited by Dharagada

There are threads that have been started over about many things. Part of the reason there is so much complaining on the forums is because the majority of it has NEVER been commented on by BW. If anyone can name any response from BW about:

1. People being able to exploit queues and make matches 8 v (9-14)

2. People speedhacking (There are a lot of videos clearly showing it)

3. Defense / Absorb stats COMPLETELY useless against anything but white damage (Yet it is on all tanking pvp gear)

If they would give a response to these issues people would stop bringing them up over and over again. Don't give the excuse of "they're too busy trying to fix them to comment". All it takes is 3 minutes and a lot of their complaining issues on a topic would go away.

Lol, if an assassin/shadow goes "poof" he's out of combat. That means you are too...

Pay attention and use your own shock frozen water instead of being a whiny *****.

Whiners ruin games, not people that use their brains.

exactly what i would do. any time someone dropped combat i was drinking my water. i am a 50 Jugg. it helped a lot. too bad it got nerfed :( lol

There are threads that have been started over about many things. Part of the reason there is so much complaining on the forums is because the majority of it has NEVER been commented on by BW. If anyone can name any response from BW about:

1. People being able to exploit queues and make matches 8 v (9-14)

2. People speedhacking (There are a lot of videos clearly showing it)

3. Defense / Absorb stats COMPLETELY useless against anything but white damage (Yet it is on all tanking pvp gear)

If they would give a response to these issues people would stop bringing them up over and over again. Don't give the excuse of "they're too busy trying to fix them to comment". All it takes is 3 minutes and a lot of their complaining issues on a topic would go away.

1. Yes they commented on this last week. Look at the dev tracker.

2. Haven't seen a response on this.

3. Didn't know this was a bug/issue/anything other than your opinion. I don't and haven't seen "MANY" threads about this. This is just you complaining about something you don't like.

-saw it done against me

-went out and got it

-used it religiously to kill a dude, heal to full, kill another dude etc.

-now that its nerfed...oh well. I dont get it, and they dont get it. Sounds good to me.

As a tank in pvp, it was hilariously broken.

How so? I agree that stealthing to break combat, using it, and getting right back into the fight was an exploit, but using it when out of combat? I didn't see anything at all wrong with that...it just got me back into the fight faster, instead of having to slink off to some corner and meditate hoping I don't get picked off by some random ranged passerby.

Step in the wrong direction, in my honest opinion. They should have just fixed it so that people couldn't break combat with stealth.

How so? I agree that stealthing to break combat, using it, and getting right back into the fight was an exploit, but using it when out of combat? I didn't see anything at all wrong with that...it just got me back into the fight faster, instead of having to slink off to some corner and meditate hoping I don't get picked off by some random ranged passerby.

Step in the wrong direction, in my honest opinion. They should have just fixed it so that people couldn't break combat with stealth.

yea it was a handy tool but "some bad apples" spoiled it for everyone else...gg for all the stealthers for abusing the water....well guess its human nature to just abuse the power till its all gone....baddies always will find a way to exploit a useful tool which later leads to it being removed :)