My apologies to the qq'ers, you're right.

Hylandugorn

I never realized that Q'ing solo would be the nightmare that it is. New 50's rolling against imp premades. It was demoralizing. I'm glad I only need 4 more bm tokens for full gear and then I can stop.

On another note, my alt that is now lvl 49.....seriously considering to not let her hit 50.

On a team of 4 you have to reform after every match.

Ooo, sign me up.

Yep - annoying but certainly not insurmountable. I 3 man with my son and one of his friends a lot. And by a lot, I mean A LOT. We just reform and requeue.

Is it annoying? A little. But it doesn't, in any way, make me unhappy to the point that it's an issue.

On a team of 4 you have to reform after every match.

Ooo, sign me up.

1st world problem much? I don't understand why people QQ so much about the situation. It's not even hard to grab a few people and queue together. I'm not in a big or active guild, in fact my guild consists of 4 members, two including me are 50.

I do however PvP a lot both solo-queue and run premades. It's a social game, it's not terribly hard to see who did well and message them. Despite not in a PvP guild by any means I still have a healthy list of friends willing and able to queue with me.

Edited by Rykke

1st world problem much? I don't understand why people QQ so much about the situation. It's not even hard to grab a few people and queue together. I'm not in a big or active guild, in fact my guild consists of 4 members, two including me are 50.

I do however PvP a lot both solo-queue and run premades. It's a social game, it's not terribly hard to see who did well and message them. Despite not in a PvP guild by any means I still have a healthy list of friends willing and able to queue with me.

Wooosh.

>2012

>having to reform the party before rejoining a queue and not being able to join with a full ops group.

I never realized that Q'ing solo would be the nightmare that it is. New 50's rolling against imp premades. It was demoralizing. I'm glad I only need 4 more bm tokens for full gear and then I can stop.

On another note, my alt that is now lvl 49.....seriously considering to not let her hit 50.

i'm so confused . why would you stop once you get all of your BM gear ? is the gear a trophy or something ?

You're doing it wrong. No one is ever wrong the internets.

BM tokens in bags which can be opened only at lvl 50...so you just collect them in your bank ?

I'm glad I only need 4 more bm tokens for full gear and then I can stop.

Doesn't that mean you have almost full BM gear ... and therefore are a "geared" 50 yourself? Are you saying you are the ONLY geared 50 in the republic? Or just that by random, you never end up with geared people?

What do republic people do with there tokens? I keep reading post after post about how they PVP all the time, but in every post they mention they have no gear and can't get it.

I've also wondered how it is that the empire players all get full BM instantly without doing any WZs, as there is NEVER a new, ungeared 50 imp in any warzones. They are 49, then they ding 50, then they join WZ in full battle master as part of pre-mades.

Also, what's the host name of the global vent server for the imps? Is it one per server or just one over all? According to the forms there isn't a SINGLE imp toon without vent and a pre-made group, so it must be easy to find this info.

Last but not least, I've always wondered how the empire gets 8 man pre-mades into war zones, seeing the current coding will never allow for a WZ with 2 four man pre-mades because it prioritizes solo players.

The worst you could ever do is two 3 man pre-mades and 2 solo players and that is crazy rare.

Don't get me wrong, the 50 que sucks balls and faction imbalance is horrible. But illogical statements like this don't help anyone, they distract from real issues.

lol that would explain a lot of these pathetic QQ threads . enjoy your trophy gear lmao..

Your comment is so mature and helpful. The point is hitting that milestone and then not having to put up with the broken *** system. Last week I had a record of 14 wins and 48 losses. Not that losing is a bad thing, because I really do enjoy pvp, but over 90% of those loses were to the Que bug of facing 10 or more people. Pile that onto the new 50 regime that just absolutely suck, I'm getting my BM gear, taking my ball, and going home.