How did the last patch break PvP so badly

LordTalkron

Seriously, I actually thought that expertise was broken at first. I'm a tank assassin with all end game PvP gear and with this last patch I know die in seconds to a smuggler even with all cool downs up and then used and all they are doing is spam punching me. ***. I can't imagine this is what was meant as a balance.

Seriously, I actually thought that expertise was broken at first. I'm a tank assassin with all end game PvP gear and with this last patch I know die in seconds to a smuggler even with all cool downs up and then used and all they are doing is spam punching me. ***. I can't imagine this is what was meant as a balance.

Another QQ thread. kewl :rak_03:

LOL! +10-20% to total damage and whole PvP community flooded with "QQ im insta-dead" threads. You got 40-50% and 10-11k hits vs 2018exp as operative? Please, tell me how? I beg you!

What happened with players? How is this possible with +10-20%? No one knows! :p

Also, my merc-dps/sniper/powertech-dps and even my jugg-dps can do something vs OP. :rolleyes: But insta-dead? LOL! :D

btw... Im not even that good in 1vs1 or 1vs2. :eek: Double LOL:p

Edited by Glower

You aren't very good at this game.

assassin tank complaining about operatives .... interesting

even if that scoundrel was one of the few real masters of his class, you can not be globaled as an assassin, especially not in at a tanky one (not saying they are in very good place, but this simply can not happen if you are tank geared).

Seriously, I actually thought that expertise was broken at first. I'm a tank assassin with all end game PvP gear and with this last patch I know die in seconds to a smuggler even with all cool downs up

1. Set the Tank stance on.

2. Spec in a full Tank tree. No hybrids. No DPS gear.

3. L2P Assassin

Pretty simple to recognize the difference between casual "I want to play an f2p-MMO with LAZORSWORDS!!! and I play only 1 class and 1 faction, cause I'm masterplayer-rulor-ONE!!!" and the experienced, true gamer, who has multiple toons, an understanding of every class mechanic and plays both sides.

First QQs about the big, bad operatives and their stunlock (and makes himself look like a total idiot, because every experienced gamer knows ops having only one stun^^), the second one doesn't realy care about the last patch.

The only thing which drives an experienced SWTOR-Player mad are brain-amputee keyboardturning idiots posting absolute nonsense at the forum, just because these brain-amputee, keyboardturning idiots don't know how to L2P.

Important message to every QQer: Nerfing other classes won't make you a better player. You will still suck.

It's not your class, that's too weak. You are loosing, because you are loosers. L2P and stop crying.

If bioware would take out the sounds of the kniving and punching all would be fine :confused:

If bioware would take out the sounds of the kniving and punching all would be fine :confused:

but.. but... I have rolled a Oper back awhile exactly because of Knives Sounds..

And recently had leveled my Scoundrell to 55 mostly as of a RP matter.. i like my little squishy girl toon doing a slap-slap-slap.. giggle.. slap-slap-slap.. giggle.

that is looking so innocent.. lol..

but.. but... I have rolled a Oper back awhile exactly because of Knives Sounds..

And recently had leveled my Scoundrell to 55 mostly as of a RP matter.. i like my little squishy girl toon doing a slap-slap-slap.. giggle.. slap-slap-slap.. giggle.

that is looking so innocent.. lol..

i just love mine so much, too:P

If you are a tank and "die in seconds with all you CDs up" to OP / Scoundrels

a. you gear is utter crap and

b. you seriously need to l2p

Look, I can at least to some extent understand the QQ of Sages/Sorcs regarding OPs, but complaining as a tank? Really?

I'm a tank assassin with all end game PvP gear and with this last patch I know die in seconds to a smuggler even with all cool downs up and then used and all they are doing is spam punching me.

You're one of the two classes that should beat an Operative like 90% of the time. Also, it's Scoundrel.

Very hard to think of how you can lose to a DPS Op unless you're trying to. Both have stealth, but you're way tougher and a DPS op's self-heals are worthless.

this is either complete BS or you are awful.