Valour Bug?

Ulfrik_Wulfgar

I've been stuck on level 39 Valour all day. It's showing 8340/8340 and no matter how many WZ I'd play, it never moves. Furthermore I've twice lost valour levels this week. This is the third time I've been on level 39 and it seems to coincide with the use of a Major Valour Boost.

Is anyone else experiencing this, please?

Your valor cannot exceed your current level into you reach 55.

Pretty sure it's 50, not 55 because of all the older level 50's with 60-80 whatever valor when the RotHC came out. I still have under 55's with 60+ valor that do still gain valor after matches.

Edited by Ridickilis

Pretty sure it's 50, not 55 because of all the older level 50's with 60-80 whatever valor when the RotHC came out. I still have under 55's with 60+ valor that do still gain valor after matches.

Well either way valor becomes useless after you reach 40 since that's when you can start turning in commendations. Or level 60 if you're really hung up on wearing crafted BM gear.

So being level 39 I cannot go higher than 39 valour? Just as I thought PvP in this game couldn't possibly get any worse.

It's not that big of a deal. As I mentioned in my other post you only need to reach valor 40 so you can start converting commendations into ranked. You should give yourself a pat on the back since you're already going to be a head of 90% of players since you're actively trying to keep valor on par with your character level.

So being level 39 I cannot go higher than 39 valour? Just as I thought PvP in this game couldn't possibly get any worse.

No but once you hit level 40 it will allow you to advance again to valor 40. But valor rating isn't the goal, you want capped pvp comms, both regular and ranked before you hit 55. As Cycao pointed out, once you get to valor 40 you can start trading in regular comms for ranked comms. Do that until your ranked coms are capped. That makes purchasing the pvp gear at 55 that much easier for you.

Don't worry about valor so much. I'm pretty sure most every dedicated pvp'er have lost more valor because of this. I know I have, all my current new toons are valor capped, usually by level 12-13. It happens when you level up just doing pvp.

It's not a big deal. At level 20, your valor can't be more than 20, at 39 it can't go above 39. At 50 it can go as high as you are willing to play.