Good Sith Class Choice

ZeroWarden

Hello,

I play as a Republic Commando, and It's good but, I want to be a sith for a little while. I get told the Bounty Hunter is the same as a trooper but I honestly don't know what class to be...I can't make up my mind...someone do it for me? haha.

thanks,

-Zero

Hello,

I play as a Republic Commando, and It's good but, I want to be a sith for a little while. I get told the Bounty Hunter is the same as a trooper but I honestly don't know what class to be...I can't make up my mind...someone do it for me? haha.

thanks,

-Zero

Bounty hunter merc is the same as a commando. Each class has a mirror class may be different animations but the do the same damage over the same amount of time an example would be. Mortor volley = death from above. They have different animations but are the same ability

I did that. My ship feels like it's full of violent psychopaths and I'm the only sane one there.

But.... But... But.... That's part of the fun!!!! :p

Well, that and laughing so hard you fall out of your chair once in a while at some of the conversations- particularly with Jedi.... I love playing LS Sith and talking to Jedi!!! :D

sith juggernaut,tank,light sided.

thank me later.

Light side is not for the Sith Warrior. The story makes a heck of a lot more sense dark side. All Darkside choices are even comical how evil for evil's sake it is. If you want a break from goodie two shoes republic. Play a Darkside Sith Warrior. Its refreshingly devilish.

Light side is not for the Sith Warrior. The story makes a heck of a lot more sense dark side. All Darkside choices are even comical how evil for evil's sake it is. If you want a break from goodie two shoes republic. Play a Darkside Sith Warrior. Its refreshingly devilish.

i did,didn't like it.

i totally preferred my light V jugg's story,much more comical and surprising.

Indeed. My Mara is light 5 as well. Some of the quest NPC's were taken completely by surprise. :D

Kinda like all the NPCs with my DS tank jedi Guardian, the only psycho on the ship is my DS jedi (and kira still loves him, go figure :rolleyes: ). I'm still surprised that they let a dark IV red eyed DS jedi roam around the jedi temple at Tython. Some of the comments of my companions when I do a DS action are hilarious, for example kira: "And the council was worried about me going dark side" :D I laughed so hard when she said that.

And some siths even comment that I took the wrong side at the war lol.

Kinda like all the NPCs with my DS tank jedi Guardian, the only psycho on the ship is my DS jedi (and kira still loves him, go figure :rolleyes: ). I'm still surprised that they let a dark IV red eyed DS jedi roam around the jedi temple at Tython. Some of the comments of my companions when I do a DS action are hilarious, for example kira: "And the council was worried about me going dark side" :D I laughed so hard when she said that.

And some siths even comment that I took the wrong side at the war lol.

Class quest as a Sith Warrior has you teaming up with a Jedi Knight. He basically wants to kill a boss. While I decided to lock that one back up for all eternity. So I ended up being more light than that Jedi Knight lol.

Parted as friends with him and got a mail later that the Council was surprised that there were good Sith, and that the Knight hoped that one day we could get along a little bit better.

Edited by SandsOfArrakis

I have to try the SW questline sometime (I never got past lvl 21 on my mara and deleted it), but it's in my plans to try again a SW but as jugg after I get used to jedi guardian tanking. But yeah, it's fun to try characters with alignment opposed to the expected on the faction (LS on empire, DS on republic). I have a lvl 43 LS Sith Sorc healer and a lvl 27 LS PT tank, and nobody expects good actions from them, everybody seems to be taken by surprise.