Bugged Group Finder?

So I've been trying to join an Ops group for the Dread Fortress each week and today I finally had the window pop up, only to join and after hitting Travel Now, I arrived on Oricon without a party and locked out of the group finder for 15min. No message about being kicked or disbanded or anything, just...missing group...and no one else around?

So far I have yet to experience any of the Ops SWTOR has to offer. I usually try to join groups forming in the Fleet, only to have them disbanded after an hour or so of spamming general chat because we didn't have enough people. Sometimes I try forming them myself but same issue.

I had gone to our server forums a while back and posted looking for a larger guild or group to plan a day to do this Op, but that went nowhere at the speed of light.

I had really hoped that the addition of Ops to Group Finder would make it so that I could see and experience this content, similar to how WoW's raid finder and group finders work, but it's been more of a hassle checking every few days to see what Ops is allowed to be queued for each day and then if I miss a day or forget I have to wait a week again...but it's not like it's the same day each week because the countdown is a random day and a half instead of a fixed day-of-the-week schedule.

In any case I'm very disappointed.

Edited by MoistMuffin

• 2 weeks later...
Same thing happened to me when I queued for Scum and Villainy. Twice in a row I gotten kicked from group finder when I quick traveled to the ops, as I found myself at the entrance to the op on the fleet and kicked from the group while being on a 15 min lockout from group finder. Understand that I could join the group...but it was when I choose to quick travel that I got kicked from the group and gf. Going to try it one last time now, this time by traveling to the ops slowly and enter without quick-travel to see if this solves the bug.