Imperial Guild Master Summit

ipikki_oukami

With all the guilds pulling out of the Begeren Colony, I feel it is time to pull together as a community. I plan on having a summit consisting of the Guild masters that are interested in saving our beloved server. The summit will go over ideas to keep and gain players for the server, organizing raids for gearing and progression, pvp cooperation events and more. We are open to more ideas and anything that will help. Please if you are interested post the name of the character you wish to bring and the officer joining you in this forum. This invite is for The GM (or proxy GM if applicable) and one officer that can speak for the guild you represent. We look forward to seeing you on July 18th at 8pm pst to make our server all it can be. The format of the summit will be in ops group and teamspeak3. I ask that everyone attending the meeting please download Teamspeak3. You will not be required to talk but for ease of communication and organization the meeting will be in an ops group and teamspeak simultaneously. This helps us keep track of everything with the turn order for talking and more. Those who do not have mics or do not wish to talk in one will be able to talk in ops chat. The other thing with teamspeak that we ask is your nickname in TS3 to be your character name you are bringing and have your guild tag or acronym beside it. That is also to help out note takers and our organization during the meeting. Should there be more people than an ops group can contain showing up there is a back up plan for typing chat to still be part of this summit. Thank you everyone for showing interest in the summit and understanding the process.

~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Colonial Alliance)

~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)

Nice to see someone starting this. I was trying to settle some stuff in guild and see how the Republic summit went before trying it myself.

But I am open for this. So Rixbo from the Dendarii Mercenary Fleet will be there.

Årakhan will be there to take notes for Sine Mortem. I'm not sure yet what our GM's schedule is but she will more than likely be there as well. I will post her name here once I confirm her attendance.

Thanks for putting this together!

Thanks to Slavish for letting me Know about this. the Shades Regime will be attending. With each of it's imperial guilds Representing.

Shades Regime GM. Darth Cade'an

Shades of Chaos.

GM spot. Cade'an. Officer spot. Krillion.

Aris'iv'Srass.

Gm Spot.(filling in) Acosus. Officer spot.(Filling in) His Apprentice.

Shades Specforce.

GM spot. (Filling in) Zathiiya's Agent. Officer spot.(Filling in) Do'vards Agent.

Chaos's Bounty.

GM spot. Jyzia.

See ya there,

hey this summit and running it is the least i can do for my server home thank you for your support.

~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Colonial Alliance)

~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)

Edited by ipikki_oukami
forgot to sign it

Greetings everyone,

So the thing that the Republic side has that the Imperial side does not is a chat channel for GMs so I was asked to start one, so if you would all type /cjoin thegathering this is for GMs + top two officers at most so we don't over crowd the channel with non GM Summit talk it will help, hope to see you all at the meetings on the 18th and the 25th!!!

LONG LIVE Begeren Colony!!!!

Chionesu Bakari

GM Jedi Council

aka

Vitiosus

Imperial Command

Edited by chillydgf

I am confirming that my two officers will be at the Imperial Guild Master Summit for Sith Praxium. Effy and Inhale will be there in my place since, I will be out of the country this weekend. I regret I can't be there myself.

Thank You very much for doing this Meeting for the BC server.