Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sidious vs Vitiate

adormitul
01.03.2017 , 05:30 AM | #571
Did the force drain Sidious used on a planet scale was that on Byss because while it was true it took quite some time and was not that fast as Vitiate who did it in minutes at best according to the cutscene.
Force lighting well lets put it this way Vitiate killed Darth Marr with force lighting and quite fast I might add. Sidious killed Vader with force lighting which took a while to kill him and quite a while I might dozen of minutes. And before that the same lighting was on Luke and he was okay. Also Vader did have lighting isolate suit it had a breach in the form of his severed hand. That is a good place for lighting to to your circuits.
I do not think there was anyone who died fast from Palpatine's lighting.

Jarons
01.03.2017 , 11:32 AM | #572
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
You are speaking about VItiate like you are speaking about some Overseer from the academy or something. That's why i say you can't be for real.
Either that or there is some kind of bitter resentment of someone comparing or being more powerful than the one you choose. That or you have little respect for this kind of media, and you don't want someone from a video game to beat your comic book/book character.

Oh and there is a major disconnect and inconsistency from the movie Palpatine to the post ep 6 EU Palpatine - one of the reasons(among many) all post ep 6 EU is a garbage. An opinion shared by many fans.

Comparing is the least he can do. Saying he can't even do that speaks volumes.
When you compare characters you compare their feats and actions.When it comes to characters in the star wars mythos if a Canon character has a EU version and you compare him to Another character that was only every created for the EU you have to us that character EU feats.Vitiate has no feat that is better than Sidious.Facts Everything Vitiate has done Sidious has as well and done even better its a fact.I don't understand how you are arguing this.He did it he has greater feats.Its not about who you like more when you compare characters you look at who has better feats and accolades. Sidious wins hands down.

Man fans also like post episode 6 EU so your point just shows that your bias to Vitiate.Which leads you to accepting that your wrong.

Give me one argument or one feat that Vitiate has that Sidious haven't done?
Give me a list of accolades that's is more impressive then Sidious.

Read this thread they had a detailed constructive debate about multiple character and where they line up.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...light=powerful

Jarons
01.03.2017 , 12:50 PM | #573
Quote: Originally Posted by adormitul View Post
Did the force drain Sidious used on a planet scale was that on Byss because while it was true it took quite some time and was not that fast as Vitiate who did it in minutes at best according to the cutscene.
Force lighting well lets put it this way Vitiate killed Darth Marr with force lighting and quite fast I might add. Sidious killed Vader with force lighting which took a while to kill him and quite a while I might dozen of minutes. And before that the same lighting was on Luke and he was okay. Also Vader did have lighting isolate suit it had a breach in the form of his severed hand. That is a good place for lighting to to your circuits.
I do not think there was anyone who died fast from Palpatine's lighting.
While Yes Palpatine drained Byss slowly
It was actually Force drain that lasted A long time slowly takingtheir energy.It was basically a farm.Or let's say a steady stream of power.All the while mind controlling the people their.We don't know how long it actually took Vitiate it could have taken days or hours the cutscreen wouldn't be hours long or everyone would get bored watching so the cut scenes had to be short.The first time Vitiate didn't control the Sith he drained he convinced them it was a rituals to make them all stronger not just him.He tricked them all.I wouldn't really call that impressive the second time I have to do the story line again haven't done it in a while so don't remember all the details.

The force lightening thing Sidious didn't want to kill Luke he wanted to turn luke and have him kill Vader.Join the dark side and rule by his side.The rule of two states their most always be 1 master and 1 apprentice. He wanted a stronger apprentice.Sidious has also vaporized force and non force users with his force lightening.

Kaedusz
01.04.2017 , 08:44 AM | #574
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Give me one argument or one feat that Vitiate has that Sidious haven't done?
If you don't know what Sidious or Vitiate did then what are you doing here making statements. You either know the characters and hence are able to make conclusions or you don't.

cool-dude
01.04.2017 , 09:18 AM | #575
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
When you compare characters you compare their feats and actions.When it comes to characters in the star wars mythos if a Canon character has a EU version and you compare him to Another character that was only every created for the EU you have to us that character EU feats.
I agree. Not a fair comparison otherwise.
"Sarcasm is strong in this one"