Remeber the time swtor destroyed their game?

rangedftw

I'm enjoying SWTOR. I just wish I didn't have to go to work so I could play more :D

I thought I was the only one! Does anyone else actually enjoy this freakin game?!

Can Bioware create a "Happy Players Server?" for people who just get on with it? Population on that would be bloody high, I can tell you.

The devs said that all information will be restored once the servers go back up. That is partially why it is taking so long. They have to make sure they don't delete anything.

Thank you! i must of missed that post in the craziness that is the forums today, much appreciated! :)

Can Bioware create a "Happy Players Server?" for people who just get on with it? Population on that would be bloody high, I can tell you.

And there'd be a LOT of them, too!

Hey, you guys remember when I made a vague drug reference and hoped everyone would take it in good humor so I don't get banned? Good times.

I have been trying to get someone to talk to me about this since i logged on this morning, before servers went down...My main is gone along with tons of mats items and credits that were in the g-bank...

I am sure Bio will fix the character issues, most people that had mains in that area would probably un-sub if they didn't get them back. i don't really care about all the mats and stuff..Just want my character back :(

I just got logged back into my main that was exiled out in the Black Hole(great name, all things concidered), and everything appears fine. Everyone can breath again :D

I remember a time in Asheron's Call where they did a 72 hour rollback because a merchant in the Direlands would buy anything for a gazillion pyreals or something.

I remember because my wife reminded me about it last night, laughing about the pile of bodies on Darktide where a couple guys had blocked the door to murder everyone trying to get in to exploit it.

She is a wonderful woman.

So SWTOR is undestroyed now?

Remember the time when the community used to twist everything the developers said to fit their sad, twisted view on life?

Oh that's right, that's every single day.

You made me smile, good sir (or ma'am...) you made me smile... ;)

I thought I was the only one! Does anyone else actually enjoy this freakin game?!

*shuffles out of the corner* Can I come join your 'happy server' too? I'm starting to feel like a minority with all the gratuitous wailing and gnashing of teeth going on by the extremely loud and shrill relative minority on the forums.

I just really hope that BW realizes that there are dozens of us who are if not extremely happy then at least content, for every person who breathes fire on the forums.

Edited by noctoi

*shuffles out of the corner* Can I come join your 'happy server' too? I'm starting to feel like a minority with all the gratuitous wailing and gnashing of teeth going on by the extremely loud and shrill relative minority on the forums.

I just really hope that BW realizes that there are dozens of us who are if not extremely happy then at least content, for every person who breathes fire on the forums.

Probably.

As for the people, it's funny how little the forums change from one MMO to another. You eventually learn how to tune those out that are just complaining to complain.

remember the time when we didn't have computers with internet access. when people couldn't facelessly rant about their insecurities and social ineptitude to a general public. these times long past... when the star wars story was first shown to the world, the magic. what a time that was.

but these buffs and nerfs and pvps and orange gear are all too important. and those without the wherewithal to pull a cartoon to the all important "50" level are not gamers, but most of all fanboys; ...

since this is a video game, we should naturally compare this to every other video game that has ever existed. I personally prefer the graphics of Contra as i thought the story was exceptional and the character schematics transcended those of any other in the genre at the time. Tetris was pretty rad too.

remember when kids weren't whiny because they didn't get what they wanted when they wanted it.

there aren't enough tissues for these people in the forums...

Remember the time when they called every customer who's been playing since release without a lvl 50 and "unloyal" customer?

sub canceled.

I lit on that right away, too. What a crappy way to slap your customers in the face.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.