Advice for Ranked Season 9 Rewards after Izax Rewards Reveal

Sertar

Dear Devs,

the reveal of Izax mount and title has shown us once again: you guys don't have the capacity anymore to create real godlike stuff that is worth the hype (like e.g. Brontes Wings). Instead it looks like you are working really hard and just getting barely to what you promise (or have to promise). But people aren't satisfied with what they are promised, they wanna be surprised in a positive way.

I love this game and I love that you keep running and updating it with new stuff. I care a lot about the Season 9 Rewards so please take this advice: Focus on titles and flairs and forget about mounts, weapons, armor and decoration. If you look around on the fleet you will see way more Ranked flairs and titles being used than mounts. And the weapons are probably only used because they are legacy-wide. Take your time to put a lot of creativity, evaluation and feedback into the titles instead of doing everything just to have everyone's wishes fulfilled and in the end everything is just.. meh. Even though the Season ran way too long, Solo Ranked was popping 24/7 on some servers and it had it's highlight at Team Ranked after Server Merge and Patch 5.6 so I would like to see some godlike titles especially for top 3.

Thank you!