Space missions to difficult

Sekurity

I tend to think of myself as an above average space mission person. I could complete all the other space missions pretty undergeared with ship upgrades for the level i was at. Having all grade 6 (purple) plus i bought the new grade 7 thing that increases blasters while decreasing shield regen and what not, Im at the point where it is only possible to complete 2 of these missions. Im all about tough space missions. But the simple fact of making them SO hard to the point where you are making people buy the ship upgrades from the cartel market or buying them from the GTN at an insane price is rather rude and inconsiderate. Im not the only one saying this.

Ok, so tomorrow when i try 20 more times and i have the same outcome, then what?

What you typed made no sense to what i typed. 5 days from now, they will still be hard. This is not a matter of keep trying and youll get it eventually. It is impossible without grade 7s mostly

Ok, so tomorrow when i try 20 more times and i have the same outcome, then what?

What you typed made no sense to what i typed. 5 days from now, they will still be hard. This is not a matter of keep trying and youll get it eventually. It is impossible without grade 7s mostly

Then upgrade and keep trying.

I tend to think of myself as an above average space mission person. I could complete all the other space missions pretty undergeared with ship upgrades for the level i was at. Having all grade 6 (purple) plus i bought the new grade 7 thing that increases blasters while decreasing shield regen and what not, Im at the point where it is only possible to complete 2 of these missions. Im all about tough space missions. But the simple fact of making them SO hard to the point where you are making people buy the ship upgrades from the cartel market or buying them from the GTN at an insane price is rather rude and inconsiderate. Im not the only one saying this.

I bet if you'll fully upgrade to grade 7 ship parts ( few million credits) you won't have a problem with the new missions. They are insanely hard with pre 1.6 best in slot :)

I bet if you'll fully upgrade to grade 7 ship parts ( few million credits) you won't have a problem with the new missions. They are insanely hard with pre 1.6 best in slot :)

They are extremely difficult even with all level 7.

What he means is that the GTN prices will drop. The "insane prices" only last a short while to take advantage of the space rich "gotta have it day one" peeps.

Yep yep.

In fact, the prices will come down much quicker then if the crafters had a lock on creating the items. I know some of the crafters are feeling hurt by this... but they should not have price gouging short cycle monopolies on new items either. What comes around, goes around.

There's a handful of optimal points to use the EWP and invincibility, also it helps to combine WASD movement, the mouse and barrel rolls.

I use the WASD keys to fly around the screen in a circle when I can. Toss in barrel roles too. The more you move the fewer hits you take. Flying down the center of the screen will get you smoked every time.

There's a handful of optimal points to use the EWP and invincibility, also it helps to combine WASD movement, the mouse and barrel rolls.

What he said. Awhile back there was a thread with some useful tips, and using a macro was one of them. Just set up a toggle so it spams spacebar and moves left-right-up-down. Toggle is important so you can quickly stop it when you are in areas where you have to dodge debris.

Saves years on your keyboard probably and allows you to just focus on aiming, and over half the shots never end up hitting you. Really important to move AND roll.

threads like this get everything nerfed to ****

absolute ****

People like youself ruin the game, not the nerfs. You obviously did not care enough to understand what i posted. I love tough raids/fights or any kind. Space missions, raids, and flashpoints. The simple fact is that it is more difficult then it needs to be for people starting out on it with grade 6 upgrades. Just because you bought cartel coins and got all your upgrades right off the bat and then did the space missions, you could not see how hard it was for people just starting out in their grade 6. You clearly have no sense on what "balance" is for this game or any game for that matter. Im simply pointing out a fact that a lot of people agree with. There is no need to attack or put down me because of it.. Im not whining about this. Im simply pointing out a fact.

I love tough raids/fights or any kind. Space missions, raids, and flashpoints. The simple fact is that it is more difficult then it needs to be for people starting out on it with grade 6 upgrades.

You said you can already do two of them. That means you can get 80 fleet comms a day just by doing the high end stuff. Devoting less than an hour a day for a month will get you pretty much geared out so that you can do all of them. That or you can spend a few hundred thousand credits(or less depending on the server, I paid 350k a piece, another guy paid 80k a piece, and this is on day one) to buy each piece. Then you can sit around for the next 6-10 months complaining that there's an insufficient amount of new space missions.

People like youself ruin the game, not the nerfs. You obviously did not care enough to understand what i posted. I love tough raids/fights or any kind. Space missions, raids, and flashpoints. The simple fact is that it is more difficult then it needs to be for people starting out on it with grade 6 upgrades. Just because you bought cartel coins and got all your upgrades right off the bat and then did the space missions, you could not see how hard it was for people just starting out in their grade 6. You clearly have no sense on what "balance" is for this game or any game for that matter. Im simply pointing out a fact that a lot of people agree with. There is no need to attack or put down me because of it.. Im not whining about this. Im simply pointing out a fact.

I did not attack you, and you couldn't read two simple lines of text, bravo.

I did not by a single thing from the CC as well.

You can assume whatever you want.

Incoming nerfs for this **** and that ****