New/returning player.....is this normal?

zoolanderrr

yea thats fine. Just i left my last game due to crazy downtimes/hack/bugs. Was hoping i wasnt stepping into the same thing here!

No indications it will be a "crazy downtime". It's extended, which isn't uncommon, and is isolated to a particular set of servers. They are probably doing / have done diagnostics and will resolve the issue as soon as they are technically able.

I wouldn't expect the outage to last beyond this afternoon at the worst; though admittedly who knows. I am sure if there is a more serious issue that will push it out we will get details as they are available.

yea thats fine. Just i left my last game due to crazy downtimes/hack/bugs. Was hoping i wasnt stepping into the same thing here!

I don't believe so at all...this is rather uncommon for it to be extended at all. It happens, but it's most certainly not usually this long.

Well...last I played before returning, the game was much different than today's state. Maybe that could define new returning?

Regardless of what's changed over the patch cycles, it's still the same game...so if someone has played before, they're not "new"...just simply returning.

I'm really not trying to argue semantics or whatever, the topic title just struck me as funny, so I commented on it. :o

Regardless of what's changed over the patch cycles, it's still the same game...so if someone has played before, they're not "new"...just simply returning.

I'm really not trying to argue semantics or whatever, the topic title just struck me as funny, so I commented on it. :o

I guess when you die in an old NES game and choose "New", I suppose that should say "Simply Return" :p