Krayshawn has returned

Krayshawn

*bows* thank you thank you, i appreciate the welcoming back, and Mikal we never met because i was in the PvP circle, no PvE. It is very hard for me to recognize getting farmed by someone if i don't know who they were. I remember who kills me.

But he may be right! I have made an Operative (lvl 23 atm) kràyshawn!

I am pwning kids and will be posting pics, my screenshot button hasnt been working in tor, i have to see what thats about, so they will be pics from my phone. Good luck every one!

Edited by Krayshawn

It is very hard for me to recognize getting farmed by someone if i don't know who they were. I remember who kills me.

The Tryhards farm everyone, we'll be on the look out, and if we notice you trying hard we might even let you app. Keep on farming those lowbies __corns.

EmpX!!!! Come play empire with me, you know that whole thread saying they are bad? Well we will make empire great! Join me and we can rule the galaxy together!

I've seen premades get blown up by rep pugs. I'm at the point where I don't even want to play my juggernaut anymore because the randoms on the imp side are so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

pshhh forget Krayshawn lol, his healer from cell block has returned :)

Qi'viana is now V'iana on the imp side and is gonna heal him to the top lololol

Nah I wuv you Kray! I can't say ****, you and all of cell block taught me how to play this game right.

Its good to be back!

...Who are you?

I've actually been wondering the same thing about you, since you seem to be posting a lot but I don't remember seeing you in warzone. I suppose you recently came back and if that's the case then it is to be expected that you wouldn't know about a player that was here before you got transferred on JC.

I've actually been wondering the same thing about you, since you seem to be posting a lot but I don't remember seeing you in warzone. I suppose you recently came back and if that's the case then it is to be expected that you wouldn't know about a player that was here before you got transferred on JC.

I wrote 4 post yesterday and therefor this is a lot? And No. I've been here since I was forcibly merged into JC. But been around a little because I don't have classes. But the way you sound so offended I don't know this guy is funny :p