Rakata Weapons STILL Broken

Bioware didn't fix *all* of the broken Rakata items. Powertech/Vanguard and Juggernaut/Guardian offhand items remain broken.

I confirmed this in game by checking my own Rakata Eliminator Generator. At the very least, many endgame Focuses and Generators are hopelessly outmatched compared to their counterparts.

Comparison:

Juggernaut Example:

Rakata Weaponmaster's Power Generator:

+85 Strength

+98 Endurance

+612 Force Power

+51 Surge Rating

+82 Critical Rating

vs. the Marauder counterpart

The Oath of Ragnos:

+89 Power

+122 Strength

+105 Endurance

+51 Accuracy Rating

+612 Force Power

Powertech Example:

Rakata Eliminator's Power Generator:

+82 Power

+98 Endurance

+85 Aim

+612 Tech Power

+51 Surge Rating

vs. the Mercenary counterpart

Peace

+72 Power

+132 Endurance

+112 Aim

+51 Accuracy Rating

+612 Tech Power.

As you can see, there is a huge disparity in the main stats while the secondary stats are on the same level. Combined with the fact that you can switch out some of the mods in the lightsaber/blaster, this reaaaaaaally pisses me off.

Stats taken from the Darth Hater database, which unlike TORhead has updated stats from 1.1.2.

Edited by cdstephen

If you don't like the gear don't use it.

LOL what?

I feel for you OP if that's actually the case. Minus all the Ui crap that's changed, the simple fact that they fixed my Sentinels sabers i had in my bank keeps my playing!

I have already quit buying games from Bioware Edmonton. I would suggest you gentlemen do the same for Bioware Austin. Until some of the people responsible for this utter neglegence are called into question you wil see the same half-assed bug fixing going on.

We will be playing this F2P in one year along with ACTUAL fixes. This is the saddest thing about SWTOR.

You built it. We came. Now what?