Former WoW players post here!

trueanimus

Former WoW players post here!

1. Server and char name

2 Why did you leave WoW

3 are you going to play SWTOR perm?

1. Server and char name

Trueid, Truecan, Truelydead, Truelyinsane, Truelynsane, Truebacca, Truelock, Truedewd, Trueblu, Trued of the undermine server

2 Why did you leave WoW

cata has been pretty fail... and seriously... pandas and pokemon pets?? wha!?

Hell yeaz.. Former Elder Dark Jedi of Tarquinas server.. (Trueevil) i hope to pick up my saga from where the Cu/NGE killed that game and before i was banished to WoW.

Edited by trueanimus

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can't see my guy on the armory anymore so not point in posting.

but i quit WoW because it became to repetitive. Boss fights kept getting easier and easier. You should NOT be able to defeat the last boss, in this case Deathwing, with a completely random raid.

Edited by Lolliipopp

Well you can't see my guy on the armory anymore so not point in posting.

but i quit WoW because it became to repetitive. Boss fights kept getting easier and easier.

exactly the same.

Had a mage, max level, got bored of doing the same stuff week after week.

Here for the long haul :)

I don't know if I count since I left a long time ago (over 4 years ago):

1. Server and char name: Elune, Neyre

2 Why did you leave WoW: To play LOTRO

3 are you going to play SWTOR perm? Yes... well, unless another cool game comes along. I left WoW for LOTRO and LOTRO for this game.

exactly the same.

Had a mage, max level, got bored of doing the same stuff week after week.

Here for the long haul :)

gotta love that revamped level 20 content they called "New heroics" eh? i mean.. when cata hit it seemed they let the local third grade class take over dunegon and armor design.. lol

amory doesnt matter here bro... we are the wow exodus!

Well my first char was a warrior tank called 'Lolliipopp' and at TBC launch i rerolled Draenei Shaman called Kerari. i believe you can still see kerari in the armory but with cack gear. I basically stopped raiding after WotLK.

And yes i plan on playing SWTOR unless it takes the same dir as WoW did.

EDIT: And i was playing on Bloodfeather.

Edited by Lolliipopp

Well my first char was a warrior tank called 'Lolliipopp' and at TBC launch i rerolled Draenei Shaman called Kerari. i believe you can still see kerari in the armory but with cack gear. I basically stopped raiding after WotLK.

And yes i plan on playing SWTOR unless it takes the same dir as WoW did.

EDIT: And i was playing on Bloodfeather.

As long as they dont get caught in the downward spiral of nerfing pve for pvp like wow did.. i think this game will be fine. Balance is sometimes necessary... but i mean come on.. 8-12 months of nerfs set wow on the wrong path... no content came out and when it finally did.. it was stuff we had already done over and over and lower levels.

I quit wow because the pvp kept getting worse and worse, There was the broken MMR, but they did reset it I guess, but other then that, wow pvp was class>skill, was terrible, Rshammy/Aff lock /X = glad,

And my favorite classes to Pvp on were arguably the worst classes in pvp, *cough* arms warrior. </3

Edited by stabstabstab

1. Malfurion - Jane/Garona - Jill

2. After 5 years of watching the game move in different directions than the game I actually enjoyed playing I got sick of it and canceled.

3. Not if EGA is a fair indication of their public relations with game subscribers. I can not take any more Blizzard, I really hope Bioware is different.

Edited by Jessabeans

Asking for EX WoW players to post, this is going to a flame fest.

Ready the marshmallows.

Not whats intended... just looking for familiar faces and curious how many players are here from WoW since wow got most of its player base back when the CU hit SWG. Thats honestly the only reason i ever went to wow in the first place.

Played for 5 years and 6 months. My first char was a Orc Warrior till TBC, after that Lock Kåzuyå till a few months back.

Stopped playing couse it was just extremely routine now...

The difficulty of the game decreased in such a fast way that it wasn't fun anymore..

Just remember Nax 40 men, the time that took for a decent guild to take down 1 our 2 boss's.. It was a big demand for players, high skill and high concentracion..

Nowadays u can do puggs in Firelands hc till Raggy..

So since i'am a big fan of star wars since the age of 12, this was a must for me.

And i'll be playing till the end of it.

1. Server and char name

Spirestone Onryo Orc Hunter

2 Why did you leave WoW

The game really wasn't keeping me interested.

More than likely. I had alot of fun in the beta, and looking forward to playing NAO. :D