Brothers

TaitWatson

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the story, as always! We now have a name for the red Twi'lek on Korriban, Darth Atroxa, and this story destroyed the myth of the all-so-powerful conquerors. They are just as human with feelings and emotions as everyone else.

Also what does "Slayer of Izax" mean? Is it a planet or person?

Edited by Jerba

My assassin, Darth Occlus will not be intimidated by these oppressors. However, their threat is real, the eternal emperor's command is something that empire dreams of. He isn't questioned, all under him, fear him. He's a big threat and he's seen as a god. Nobody can defy his will or even think otherwise without punishment.

The more I read about this guy, the more I want for him to be removed. I hope in one of the next installments that we get to see him flex his muscles a bit. I want to see what makes him a "god."

interesting read. gives a lot of insight as to how the brothers interact with their troops, Father, and each other.

anger is a powerful emotion, but so is love; which the brothers obviously feel for each other. look forward to reading more.

Thanks for the story, as always! We now have a name for the red Twi'lek on Korriban, Darth Atroxa, and this story destroyed the myth of the all-so-powerful conquerors. They are just as human with feelings and emotions as everyone else.

Also what does "Slayer of Izax" mean? Is it a planet or person?

For me it's a new planet. There isn't a single entry in the wiki (Nor anywhere else on the internet) about it.

For me it's a new planet. There isn't a single entry in the wiki (Nor anywhere else on the internet) about it.

It's a person most likely.

Also, prior to the reveal, there wasn't anything about Zakuul or Valkorion either.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

It's a person most likely.

Also, prior to the reveal, there wasn't anything about Zakuul or Valkorion either.

But that kind of title is usually given to the "author" of a genocide, not a single-person murder.

But that kind of title is usually given to the "author" of a genocide, not a single-person murder.

If it were a planet, they would likely use a term such as "Conqueror". "Slayer" doesn't imply genocide, but rather a vicious kill.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Today, I watched my face burn.

Read More

that only confirms my thoughts about arcann for some time, its likely to be a vader rehash in a sense, the only way to get to arcann is through his pain, the only way to heal the pain is redemption. i wonder if vaylin will have something to do with that redemption at some point.