Forum Postings

Caeltross

I noticed this ever since the forums were wiped and restarted with early access. I can't find any of my posts by searching "view all statistics" and then "find all posts by username". That feature seems to have been lost after the forum wipe.

I am also unable to create a new thread as the "title" box doesn't display for new threads.

All I seem to be able to do is read and reply. I'm guessing something is wrong with the site?

I noticed this ever since the forums were wiped and restarted with early access. I can't find any of my posts by searching "view all statistics" and then "find all posts by username". That feature seems to have been lost after the forum wipe.

I am also unable to create a new thread as the "title" box doesn't display for new threads.

All I seem to be able to do is read and reply. I'm guessing something is wrong with the site?

Same thing is happenning to me as well. Two different acct and have tried on three different computers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having this exact same problem. Three different browsers, two Windows computers and my Android mobile phone, all having the same problem. It can't be the fault of the browsers or the OSes, it's clearly not affecting everyone so it's unlikely to be the forums, I have to assume it's related to my account.

How many others are affected by this and just haven't found an appropriate thread to resurrect and add to, since they can't create a new thread to log it?