Brotherhood of Darkness is looking for some new members!

DarthAlastor

Accepting all people! We are helpful, sociable, with a relaxed atmosphere. Specializing in PvE/CQ. Max point bonuses, all perks unlocked, discord. Join us and be part of a great guild. All ranks are based on level and all members can invite to the guild no limits on how many alts you want to bring along!

Also have a pub side guild named Wild Angels of the Republic if any pubsiders are looking to join a guild!

Are you still looking for more members? I've got 4 75's and 2 that I'm leveling.

Took a long break, like 5 years and just getting back into it. Looking for a relaxed, laid back, no drama, politics free PvE/CQ focused guild and this one sounds like what I'm looking for.

My brother also plays and is looking so I'm sure I can bring him in to. We both are pretty good about getting the personal conquest done on all our characters. We tried to start a guild of our own but don't want to hassle lol. With just the two of us, we were able to get the small yield every week and even managed the medium a couple times.

It'd be nice to join an established guild already that has a kick *** name.

My main is Rickyspañish and I'll be on later tonight (usually between 7-9pm central time)