Question about Guild Leadership

Solodrow

Hello everyone,

I was a Day 1 player, and only played for about 6 months and decided for various reasons to stop playing. At the time I was in a guild with a bunch of friends and they stopped playing, and that is part of why I stopped. I just came back a week ago and am having tons of fun again. I do however find myself as the only active player in the guild. In the week I've been on I have yet to see even 1 other person online in the guild, and I chatted with a couple of my friends that are in the guild but not playing and they said none of the guys from our old group are playing SWTOR any more.

Do any of you know if I can submit a ticket to possibly have guild leadership role removed from the current leader and moved to me so I can get other friends in? No point really in being in a guild that has absolutely no participation.

Thanks, Solodrow

If the guild you are in currently has an active leader -meaning the leader has logged on within the last 30 days you could try an in-game ticket, if talking to/in-game emailing Gm does not help with a leadership switch. After 30 days of "in-activity" the leader should lose the GM role and it will drop to the highest leveled active character (logged in within 30 days). If you are the only one active, everyone else past 30 from log in - you may/should be the guild leader/master/gm.

Thank you for the response! I did end up creating an in-game ticket last night. I will have to look and see what the leaders, and others' levels are. I am now level 51, and I don't remember seeing anyone in the guild higher than that, so maybe I will get lucky. Although I'm not sure it's even viable to try and get this guild back up and running versus just joining an already established guild with active members.