Give NO MORE MONEY until PVP servers are merged

BanGooRah

Let's say you merge Jung-Ma and Pot5 (both East-cost PvP servers, with Jung-Ma being RP-PvP), and let's also assume that Bioware manage to do the merge in such a way that there is no problem at all with the different rules surrounding naming on the standard and RP servers. You would then have a group who RP (many of whom might play a "Jar Jar"-type who is incompetent at PvP), and a group who do not RP... that not-RP group would probably also get a bit irritates at the RPers RPing around them all the time, but who have no-where else to go to RP.

After all, playing on a RP server is so annoying to some people, that they prefer to play on the non-RP servers... so maybe that merger is not such a great idea.

ok, so let's consider the merger of Pot5 with The Bastion... half of the player population is going to be at an immediate disadvantage (or at least, that is what they will think and use as an excuse for losing/sucking) because of longer ping times. Try creating a toon on The Bastion and try it. I suck at PvP anyway, which is why I started on the PvP server (thinking that practice would make me better), but even I noticed that the extra bit of ping time made me even worse than I already was.

So it is going to be pretty unpopular... unless Bioware relocate the server farm to somewhere in the middle of the US... probably somewhere in Kansas, near Lebanon... then everybody can have a crappy ping!

• 2 weeks later...