Kaggath Tournament - Xizor vs Traya vs Exar Kun

Beniboybling

“No game of dejarik can be won without pawns...”

Round 2:

Prince Xizor vs Darth Traya vs Exar Kun

Welcome to the second and final round of the ‘Kaggath Tournament’ Semi-Finals. A competition pitting the power bases of the iconic Star Wars characters seen in the ‘Kaggath vs Series’ against each other in an epic tournament-style extravaganza.

The last battle, Grievous vs Revan vs G0-T0, was a fierce conflict of conquest and cunning. However eventually the General was led into a trap and destroyed by Revan himself. Yet his triumph was short lived, for G0-T0 sprung his own trap seized an easy victory.

For all those of you aren’t aware, the Kaggath is an ancient rite of the Sith, ‘one part duel, one part large-scale dejarik-match’. The two combatants have full use of their power bases, be it armies, strongholds or fleets, in order to outwit and outmanoeuvre their opponent. The Kaggath is no simple lightsaber duel, although it can come down to one, and the arena can be anywhere: a planet, star system or the entire galaxy.

Before we begin, let’s set out the go over for the Semi-Finals.

• The arena: the known galaxy.
  • No outside help of any kind, the combatants cannot call upon assets outside their power base, or other prominent powers apart from those listed below e.g. Mandalore the Indomitable, Darth Nihilus.
  • No outside involvement, other powers will not and cannot interrupt or affect the battle, for the purpose of argument they are non-existent.
  • No surrender, fight to the death!
  • No alliances, combatants cannot ally themselves for any period of time with other powers (excluding non-mutual tactical ceasefires etc.)
  • Combatants can wait their opponents out, but not if only one remains.
  • No superweapons, e.g. the Mass Shadow Generator, Dark Reaper, Nihilus.
  • Technology level is universal (unless considered archaic or advanced at the time): blaster fire, armouring, lightsabers etc. are all the same regardless of period, all that matters is size, quantity and power.
  • Use your imagination: obviously these powers existed in a different time frame but let’s just pretend.

Permitted Allies:

Prince Xizor: Guri

Darth Traya: Darth Sion

Exar Kun: Ulic Qel-Droma

So, the combatants: Prince Xizor was a charismatic, cold and patient criminal mastermind. Darth Traya was a master manipulator, highly knowledgeable and skilled with a lightsaber and the Force, she excelled in the use of shatterpoints and could see far into the future. And finally Exar Kun was a fallen Jedi and Dark Lord of the Sith, a master swordsman and immensely powerful in the Force.

Xizor has the assets, reach, influence and wealth of the Black Sun – the most infamous crime syndicate in the galaxy – at his disposal. As well as a vast amount of intelligence, surpassing that of the Galactic Empire. Traya has the forces of Darth Revan’s remnant Empire, including a legion of deadly assassins and Sith, and the infamous impenetrable fortress that is Malachor V. Exar Kun had the strength of his personal Sith Empire which included an army of Massassi warriors, Krath, dark Jedi and Mandalorians. These forces are even more radically different than the last, but who will win?

Let the Kaggath begin!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might just wanna remove Xizor from this completely, I like him but even he has no chance against Kun(which is gonna be shown when Aurbere shows up). Traya? A different story.

I wouldn't say Xizor is completely useless (though the scenario that I will provide will make him such). And Traya isn't going to be as difficult for Kun as people may think.

Basically, Exar Kun wins. Will expand in another post.

Even if Darth Traya and Xizor would be allowed to ally, Exar Kun would win. He would send Ulic and his forces against Xizor. Krath+Mandalorians+Massassi will overwhelm everything the Black Sun can buy. Kun will go to Malachor and kill Traya. He is the superior duellist and the superior Force user. And he always finds a way around guards etc to confront people directly.

I don't think Exar Kun is going to be 'steam rolling' over anyone. An arrogant, rash, power-hungry Sith Lord is going to charge into the fray without a second thought. Cunning and manipulative Xizor and Traya just have to get out of the way and then shoot him from behind... but we shall see.

Analysis time! :) (unbiased, but truthful)

Exar Kun:

Troops- Exar Kun has a vast array of troops including: The Krath and their War Droids, The Mandalorians and their Basilisks, and the Massassi Warriors. Each of these troops have been able to vanquish armies of Jedi.

Troop numbers- Exar Kun's legions numbered in the millions. He had the entire Empress Teta system as a capable army, their millions of war droids, the Mandalorians, and hordes of Massassi Warriors. The overwhelming ferocity and numbers overwhelmed the Republic and carved a path to Coruscant itself.

Elite Troops (why aren't the Mandos in this category? :p)- Exar Kun led a cult of Sith Lords that could hold their own against very powerful Jedi. Exar Kun was also a skilled Alchemist and could use his knowledge of Sith Sorcery to create an endless army of Sith War Beasts, including the Terentatek.

Starships- Exar Kun commanded the entire fleet of the Empress Teta System, as well as the Mandalorian fleets and stolen Republic vessels.

Specialty Starships- Exar Kun employed powerful vessels as apart of his Navy. These powerful vessels included Chaos Fighters and Basilisk War Droids. These two specimens were capable of taking down heavy frigates quite easily (though the Chaos Fighter was far more effective)

Infrastructure- Exar Kun's Empire was born from war, and its infrastructure focused entirely on the war effort. His infrastucture was based around the Empress Teta system and included Koros Spaceworks, The Carbonite Guild and the system itself. The planet Empress Teta was very much like Coruscant and had an incredible economy, allowing Kun to fund his war. Kun's Empire also incorporated the economy and infrastructure of the Mandalorians. The Mandalorians and Ulic Qel-Droma incorporated several technological enhancements to the relatively out-dated Krath weaponry, which allowed the Krath to increase their fightning ability.

Loyalty- Exar Kun's troops were bound to his will, fanatically loyal to their Dark Master and his apprentice. The Mandalorians were honor-bound to serve Ulic Qel-Droma. The Krath were enthralled by the Sith Lords and their power. The Massassi Warriors were twisted to the Dark Side and were bound to Exar Kun's will.

Capacity for war- Exar Kun's war was galaxy-wide and powered by the infrastructure of the Empress Teta system. His forces spread like wildfire across the galaxy. The Dark Lord need only point to a system and his forces would burn it. The ultimate end to his war was brought about when Ulic Qel-Droma was converted and led the Jedi to Exar Kun's homebase of Yavin, where they were forced to contain the Dark Lord in a Wall of Light, for they were unable to engage him in battle.

Ally- Ulic Qel-Droma was an incredibly powerful Jedi Knight and Sith Lord. As Apprentice to the Dark Lord, Exar Kun, he served as the Supreme Commander of Exar Kun's Sith Empire and took orders only from his master. Ulic Qel-Droma was an incredibly skilled duelist, capable of holding his own against Exar Kun (before his prime, of course), and he was incredibly powerful in The Force.

The Dark Lord- Exar Kun was the most powerful Sith Lord of his time (ignoring The Sith Emperor, though a battle between the two would be epic). His power in The Force was unmatched and his dueling skills put the Jedi Order to shame. His power and skill allowed him to easily vanquish two of the most powerful Jedi in the Order: Odna-Urr and Vodo Baas.

Darth Traya:

Troops- Traya commanded a legion of assassins and several Sith Lords and Sith Soldiers. These troops were servants of the Dark Side.

Troop numbers- While the numbers are unknown, the majority of Traya's forces are assassins. But she does have enough forces to attack small fortresses and lightly defended strongholds.

Elite Troops- Traya's Academy houses many Sith Lords, Marauders, and Elite Sith Soldiers. These forces were enhanced by the Dark Side nexus that is Malachor V.

Starships- Traya commands the remnants of Revan's Sith Empire, giving her access to several Interdictor-class cruisers. These starships were led by the powerful Centurion-class cruiser: The Ravager. The Ravager is an incredibly powerful cruiser that will constitute the backbone of Traya's war effort.

Infrastructure- Traya's powerbase is centered around the Trayus Academy on Malachor. From here the Lord of Betrayals commands her forces. Traya's powerbase is a mobile one, to a point. She risks defeat if she leaves Malachor.

Loyalty- Traya's forces have been broken by the Darkness of Malachor V and have been bound to her will. They are loyal to Darth Revan's master and will do her bidding.

Capacity for war- Traya wages war on a different scale from most. Her war is in the shadows. Her forces make hit and run strikes on her enemies, while her assassins silently move about behind enemy lines. However, if her forces were to be presented with full-scale war, she doesn't have the proper capacity to wage it. In the end, though, her shadow war nearly destroyed the Jedi Order and the Republic.

Ally- Darth Sion is the immortal Sith Lord* who fought alongside Exar Kun and Darth Revan. His fighting skill relies upon his sheer strength and experience, allowing him to beat many opponents. However, his greatest strength is the ability to come back to life. He has used this ability many times to cut down superior opponents when their guard has been lowered.

Lord of Betrayal- Darth Traya is an incredibly powerful Sith Lord, with the knowledge to back it up. She was quite skilled in the use of Sever Force and Force Drain, as well as Force Lightning and Force Scream. She could also see the future by using Shatterpoint. She was also a skilled duelist, utilizing several of the lightsaber forms. She could even telekinetically command three lightsabers to do battle for her.

Prince Xizor: Don't know very much about Xizor other than his extraordinary wealth. Doesn't exactly constitute a powerbase, but he could just buy whatever he needs.

*Does Exar Kun get his Sion? Sion was one of his students during the Great Sith War.

I don't think Exar Kun is going to be 'steam rolling' over anyone. An arrogant, rash, power-hungry Sith Lord is going to charge into the fray without a second thought. Cunning and manipulative Xizor and Traya just have to get out of the way and then shoot him from behind... but we shall see.

You could not be more wrong. Exar Kun was a cunning Sith Lord. He was very smart. He isn't going to just charge in. He's a very good strategist.

And no one is going to shoot Kun from behind. He was incredibly powerful in the Sense family of Force abilities, so his precognitive abilities are quite good.

Edited by Aurbere

Lord of Betrayal- Darth Traya is an incredibly powerful Sith Lord, with the knowledge to back it up. She was quite skilled in the use of Sever Force and Force Drain, as well as Force Lightning and Force Scream. She could also see the future by using Shatterpoint. She was also a skilled duelist, utilizing several of the lightsaber forms. She could even telekinetically command three lightsabers to do battle for her.

*Does Exar Kun get his Sion? Sion was one of his students during the Great Sith War.

Forgive me for being pendatic, but shatterpoint was not what gave Kreia visions of the future. Shatterpoint merely allowed her to percieve fractures in people and the fabric of the galaxy itself, so she could create a 'echo' at the right time to have resounding effects across the galaxy. This was perhaps why her shadow war was so effective, I expect she knew exactly where to strike. (just me rambling there :p)

Her ability to see the future is simply precognition.

And no, Kun does not get Sion - what would be silly now wouldn't it. ;)

You could not be more wrong. Exar Kun was a cunning Sith Lord. He was very smart.

And no one is going to shoot Kun from behind. He was incredibly powerful in the Sense family of Force abilities, so his precognitive abilities are quite good.

Well, IMO Exar Kun is rather brutish and uncoordinated. I'm open to a different view but this is just the image I got from him from learning about the Great Sith War (from the feet of the great Historian! :p). All his lackeys (Ulic, Mandalore, the Ketos etc) seemed to do the planning, the strategies, the campaigns. He just unleashed them on the galaxy, to busy coveting dark side power. Then suddenly the Republic turn up on his doorstep, and he's all like 'wha wha whaaat!'

In terms of tactical skill I'd rank him below most, certainly below Revan. Comparing the Great Sith War and the Jedi Civil War, it is obvious which one was tactically superior.

But please, fight me! You seem to disagree so you must have good reason.

And another thing. Analyzing armies and fleets is all well and good, but I think in this situation we can jump to scenarios and endgame. Much like G0-T0, Traya and Xizor are playing on a different level (not necessarily a 'higher' level) to Exar Kun. These powers are not going to fight each other head on. Not even Traya. For them its all about the endgame.

The only problem with that, Xizor and Traya have fixed locations that are visable whereas G0-T0 had a stealthed yacht that could be stopped and found only by a gravtrap sensor and a gravity well generator, the former of which was expensive and the only one who could realistically afford and find one without blowing a huge sum of credits is Xizor. Now Xizor's fleet will probably be the only real threat to Kun's, given his ships would be heavily armed already without modifications done to them however on the ground? Ya...Xizor wouldn't be able to contend with all the sith and dark force users.

Traya's base of operations is really her downfall here. Given it would greatly enhance Kun and his sith allies.

====

Edit: Speaking of that Beni, idea...why not spice things up a little and give each combatant a sum of credits they could use? I mean realistically, not everyone is loaded to the point of having infinite credits like Xizor.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The only problem with that, Xizor and Traya have fixed locations that are visable whereas G0-T0 had a stealthed yacht that could be stopped and found only by a gravtrap sensor and a gravity well generator, the former of which was expensive and the only one who could realistically afford and find one without blowing a huge sum of credits is Xizor. Now Xizor's fleet will probably be the only real threat to Kun's, given his ships would be heavily armed already without modifications done to them however on the ground? Ya...Xizor wouldn't be able to contend with all the sith and dark force users.

Traya's base of operations is really her downfall here. Given it would greatly enhance Kun and his sith allies.

Yes of course but lets not forget that Xizor and Traya are not inseparably attached to their bases of operations. Traya can leave Malachor V (*gasp*) and come for Kun directly. As in, face him on Yavin 4. How does she do this you may ask? Well of course Kun is stronger than Traya. But is Kun stronger than Traya + Sion + the Three Sith Lords of Nadd's tomb? Plus some acolytes an assassins?

Yes of course but lets not forget that Xizor and Traya are not inseparably attached to their bases of operations. Traya can leave Malachor V (*gasp*) and come for Kun directly. As in, face him on Yavin 4. How does she do this you may ask? Well of course Kun is stronger than Traya. But is Kun stronger than Traya + Sion + the Three Sith Lords of Nadd's tomb? Plus some acolytes an assassins?

I thought you said that the combatants, couldn't leave their bases? Or at least that is what I recall seeing on one of the threads..

I thought you said that the combatants, couldn't leave their bases? Or at least that is what I recall seeing on one of the threads..
I said combatants couldn't leave their bases and go 'somewhere' e.g. Xizor can't flee Coruscant and hide in 'some Black Sun bunker' which may or may not exist. Because it makes them impossible to find and impossible to form any sort of argument. But Traya can hop on the Ravager and explore the galaxy if she likes... or go to Yavin 4.

Go to Yavin? Seriously? Not only will she have to fight through the hordes of Massassi, but she will have to face Exar Kun at the center of his power. I don't see Traya leaving Malachor. She isn't the type of persona that goes about killing whoever she wants. She's a manipulator. She'll send her servants to do it.

Now on the topic of Sion. Are we going to assume that he can come back to life after losing his head? That would be really really lame. And if he could come back, the best he could do is come back as a severed head. Now how useful is he going to be as a severed head?

Or what about the Massassi ripping him to shreds? I have never heard of Sion coming back from the loss of limbs (or his head).

Forgive me for being pendatic, but shatterpoint was not what gave Kreia visions of the future. Shatterpoint merely allowed her to percieve fractures in people and the fabric of the galaxy itself, so she could create a 'echo' at the right time to have resounding effects across the galaxy. This was perhaps why her shadow war was so effective, I expect she knew exactly where to strike. (just me rambling there :p)

Her ability to see the future is simply precognition.

And no, Kun does not get Sion - what would be silly now wouldn't it. ;)

Well, IMO Exar Kun is rather brutish and uncoordinated. I'm open to a different view but this is just the image I got from him from learning about the Great Sith War (from the feet of the great Historian! :p). All his lackeys (Ulic, Mandalore, the Ketos etc) seemed to do the planning, the strategies, the campaigns. He just unleashed them on the galaxy, to busy coveting dark side power. Then suddenly the Republic turn up on his doorstep, and he's all like 'wha wha whaaat!'

In terms of tactical skill I'd rank him below most, certainly below Revan. Comparing the Great Sith War and the Jedi Civil War, it is obvious which one was tactically superior.

But please, fight me! You seem to disagree so you must have good reason.

And another thing. Analyzing armies and fleets is all well and good, but I think in this situation we can jump to scenarios and endgame. Much like G0-T0, Traya and Xizor are playing on a different level (not necessarily a 'higher' level) to Exar Kun. These powers are not going to fight each other head on. Not even Traya. For them its all about the endgame.

Right yeah. Traya and her visions... :p

You are partially correct. Exar Kun did let his armies do the work, but he created the plans for his conquest. I make note of this in Part 3 of my Great Sith War thread. Ulic's attack on Coruscant went against Kun's plans. Kun had a great plan, a great strategy. Each move was precisely timed.

Now (this will be revealed in Part 4), Kun was actually going to do exactly what Ulic did for the attack on Coruscant. He was going to lure the fleet away and attack an unguarded Galactic Capital.

The ferocity of Kun's attacks give the image of uncoordination, but I assure you that that wasn't the case. In fact, I would place him relatively close to Revan in terms of tactical skill. But they have their differences.

Edited by Aurbere

Go to Yavin? Seriously? Not only will she have to fight through the hordes of Massassi, but she will have to face Exar Kun at the center of his power. I don't see Traya leaving Malachor. She isn't the type of persona that goes about killing whoever she wants. She's a manipulator. She'll send her servants to do it.

Now on the topic of Sion. Are we going to assume that he can come back to life after losing his head? That would be really really lame. And if he could come back, the best he could do is come back as a severed head. Now how useful is he going to be as a severed head?

Or what about the Massassi ripping him to shreds? I have never heard of Sion coming back from the loss of limbs (or his head).

Traya may have no choice, realizing how powerful Kun is (she would no doubt foresee her imminent defeat if she remained on Malachor V) But you make a good point, Kun would probably at least sense Traya coming (although I doubt she'll waste time cutting her way through Massassi - orbital bombardment will soon thin their forces) and maybe prepare some ritual to defeat her.... but what is she blows up his temple? Or waits for him to return (after finding no Traya on Malachor) and sets a trap? That would prevent him from performing any rituals. And I don't think Yavin 4 is a nexus of dark side energy. And if it was Traya could draw on it equally. Just some food for thought.

Oh and concerning Sion, I think beheading him would do the trick. ;) But I doubt he's dumb enough to jump into a pit of Massassi.

Well, IMO Exar Kun is rather brutish and uncoordinated.

He is very confrontational, though I won't call him brutish. He often sneaks in to confront the enemy leader directly, instead of planning great strategies.

He did however create a plot that killed lots of Jedi masters and krippled the Order. And thatone was coordinated.

When fighting Sion, Exar Kun will simply erode Sion's will until he dies. IIRC he did the same thing with Odan-Urr. (Not simply talking, but basically Force-pursueding him to die.)

Traya may have no choice, realizing how powerful Kun is (she would no doubt foresee her imminent defeat if she remained on Malachor V) But you make a good point, Kun would probably at least sense Traya coming (although I doubt she'll waste time cutting her way through Massassi - orbital bombardment will soon thin their forces) and maybe prepare some ritual to defeat her.... but what is she blows up his temple? Or waits for him to return (after finding no Traya on Malachor) and sets a trap? That would prevent him from performing any rituals. And I don't think Yavin 4 is a nexus of dark side energy. And if it was Traya could draw on it equally. Just some food for thought.

Oh and concerning Sion, I think beheading him would do the trick. ;) But I doubt he's dumb enough to jump into a pit of Massassi.

Bombarding would do the trick (partially), but if she attacks in the beginning of the war, she will fail. Kun's fleet will be at full strength and will rally to protect the Dark Lord.

Your going to bring up the unguarded Yavin at the end of the GSW, aren't you? The reason for that was because Kun's forces had been defeated by the impressive Republic navy and the Jedi Order. This came about after Ulic's capture. So attacking Yavin would only be so effective as Kun's forces will quickly rally to his defense.

Sion's going to be running away then! :p He's either got to (try to) cut his way through the hordes or simply go home. And if Traya and Sion manage to cut through thousands of Massassi Warriors (Jedi killers btw... like Jedi armies :eek:), then they will have to face Exar Kun. Superior skill, superior power, superior everything.

Next post is a scenario for Kun's victory! :)

This. Kun dominates in battle.

But the question is not who will win the battle. It's who'll win the war. And the only way to win is by killing your enemy.

OK Beni, here's a scenario for Exar Kun's victory. (Note that it will be perfectly sound. I've been preparing for this battle :jawa_evil:) This scenario will be based around Exar Kun's ability to strike quick and hard, something that he did regularly during the Sith War.

Exar Kun will wage two wars at once. He will send Ulic Qel-Droma and Mandalore to attack Coruscant, while he quickly strikes Malachor.

On Coruscant, Ulic and Mandalore will lead the Mandalorian and Krath armies against the Black Sun, destroying all opposition. Once inside, Ulic and Mandalore confront Xizor (who didn't have enough time to prepare for the attack) and Guri. Ulic will quite easily defeat Guri and Mandalore will kill Xizor.

Meanwhile, Exar Kun marches his hordes of Massassi* on the Trayus Academy. Here they will feed off of the Darkness of Malachor and easily sweep the Academy of Sith. Kun will defeat Sion and hand his body over to the Massassi, who will do unspeakable things to him (but not like that :eek:). Kun will then confront Traya in the Trayus Core, where he will be empowered by the nexus, and destroy her with his superior skill and power.

*Going to try to counter that point (among others)? Please do.

Question: If Sion was under Exar Kun during his rule, then wouldn't he know the weaknesses to his old Master's armies? And possibly the weaknesses of Kun himself?

And let's not forget Traya's assassins. They grow in strength (apparently) to match the strength of their opponent. A few of them could potencially assassinate Kun.

I think I might actually be pulling for Traya in this one... Traya vs. G0-T0 Kaggath would be awesome! :D

Edited by Warren-Stride

Right yeah. Traya and her visions... :p

You are partially correct. Exar Kun did let his armies do the work, but he created the plans for his conquest. I make note of this in Part 3 of my Great Sith War thread. Ulic's attack on Coruscant went against Kun's plans. Kun had a great plan, a great strategy. Each move was precisely timed.

Now (this will be revealed in Part 4), Kun was actually going to do exactly what Ulic did for the attack on Coruscant. He was going to lure the fleet away and attack an unguarded Galactic Capital.

The ferocity of Kun's attacks give the image of uncoordination, but I assure you that that wasn't the case. In fact, I would place him relatively close to Revan in terms of tactical skill. But they have their differences.

Exar Kun destroyed, his war was a crusade. He wreaked a path of havoc wherever he went, uncoordinated or not, it was certainly not sustainable. IMO Exar Kun would never have defeated the Republic, even if Ulic stayed loyal. Firstly he was too detached from the war, and prioritized personal power of his actual campaign - hence why Mandalore and Ulic disobeyed orders, he did not have control over them. And lets say he did capture Coruscant, and forced the Republic to 'surrender'. It wouldn't have lasted long. He left no infrastructure and nothing to build a government on, it would have fallen apart into internal feuds and disputes, and the Republic would have just swept them aside. And really, none of his strategies where particularly impressive. Go my apprentices! Kill your Masters and eliminate 2% of the Jedi Order! :rolleyes:

Revan's war was antithesis of this. His made sure to keep the Republic intact, he conquered key worlds such as Fondor, Coreilla and Duro. And in a few more months would have conquered the Republic. His Empire was solid, his soldiers were loyal, and their was no room for dissent or feuding. Revan's strategy would have worked, Kun's would have failed. IMO Revan is far more tactically superior to Kun, as are most.

But again, me having a rant. I do believe it applies to the debate somewhat. Kun's inability to keep his commanders on a tight leash, combined with his sheer arrogance, could leave to rash, brazen assaults, giving Traya and Xizor opportunities to exploit him. The way I see it so far is Kun will attack both Malachor V and Coruscant simultaneously. Now Kun didn't have a wide range of tactical commanders, his forces were largely commanded by Mandalore and Ulic. So I would think he would send Ulic to lead the attack on Coruscant - else it would be a shambles. And he would likely lead the assault on Malachor, most likely bringing several of his Brotherhood with him. He was arrogant but not completely stupid, Malachor is an unfamiliar and dangerous planet, support would be needed.

But what happens next? How will Ulic fare against Xizor? Where will he strike from? (If he strikes from the Deep Core he could move fast, but would lose the advantage of having Ulic lead the charge) And what traps will Xizor leave? Perhaps a gravity well generator to pull them out of hyperspace en route? Then slowly obliterate the trapped armada? Or will Ulic just steamroll over him?

And what of Malachor V? Traya will almost certainly see an attack coming, and possible predict her defeat. Yavin to Malachor is a matter of hours. She does not have the time to summon her best Sith Lords to her side, save Sion. So will she take fight, or flight? And if so, where will she flee? Ambush him on Yavin 4? Leave Sion to carve a swathe through the Brotherhood, then fake his death?

A lot of questions there :D But I just want't to here everyone's thoughts on what the outcome of a two pronged invasion of Malachor and Coruscant would be...

P.S. Surely Kun's forces are centralized in the Deep Core and Mandalore? (I'm not sure what fleets the Mandalorians possessed...) That is after all where they struck from in the Sith War. So if Traya strikes first, Yavin 4 will be undefended. It would take a week for the forces at Koros Major to react (which would be attacking Coruscant) and maybe several hours for the forces at Mandalore to do the same. A problem that could be resolved with a two pronged attack on Mandalore and Yavin 4. And a slightly related question, how would Traya's fleet fare against Kun's - if say there was a skirmish between equal numbers. I think it could swing either way...

Question: If Sion was under Exar Kun during his rule, then wouldn't he know in weaknesses to his old Master's armies? And possibly the weaknesses og Kun himself?

And let's not forget Traya's assassins. They grow in strength (apparently) to match the strength of their opponent. A few of them could potencially assassinate Kun.

I think I might actually be pulling for Traya in this one... Traya vs. G0-T0 Kaggath would be awesome! :D

Sion was a student of Exar Kun. It is conceivable that he would know something, but Traya doesn't have much to deal with it.

Indeed, but none of her assassins can match the dueling skills of Exar Kun. And don't say that they can simply backstab him. He has incredible Force senses, which means that he will see assassins coming from across the galaxy (literally).

This. Kun dominates in battle.

But the question is not who will win the battle. It's who'll win the war. And the only way to win is by killing your enemy.

Well, if there is anything Kun is an expert in, it is killing. He normally goes for his opponent, sneaks through their guards somehow, and fights them to the death. Or he creates a plot which kills the one he wants dead. (The Jedi Masters, for example.) As far as I remember, whenever he wanted someone dead, he managed to get him killed. Except for Ulic, because the ancient Sith lords made them allies.

So I guess Kun will go for Traya first, kill her, take over her powerbase, and then search for Xizor. Even though he won't be able to locate him through the Force, Xizor can't evade him forever.