HM FPs since most recent patch

Just ran False Emperor for the first time since patch update on Tuesday, and it gave us no end of problems that I for one had never encountered. The second boss's ship was on warp speed, and the best was perhaps getting force shoved by Malgus off the stair area and *into* the base of his throne, where I had to /stuck. This is after having ran this FP successfully 5-6 times on HM, including one kill on the stairs before he solo fought everyone in the party.

Did the patch significantly up the difficulty? Have I simply been lucky up to now not encountering known bugs? Has something broken in the recent patch?

i didn't see any difficulty increase, but the ship with jango . . . er i mean jindo tends to bug most common bug i found was the ship not retreating after you fire a laser in its face.

as for darth malgus, i haven't seen any bugs with him (we did get him to 1% hp before he started his lightning spam though :D)

what we have noticed was a increase in zone lag. a few times we have lagged out during a boss fight where the healer couldnt even cast a heal. it wasnt limited to just one player but all of us at the same time during random encounters and odd times in zones we have been farming.

one boss in particular "lost" his special attack making the encounter trival in a seperate zone. sadly when he gets it back some of you people who just started the zone will be pleasantly surpised at the bosses new difficulty level.

i didn't see any difficulty increase, but the ship with jango . . . er i mean jindo tends to bug most common bug i found was the ship not retreating after you fire a laser in its face.

That fight was quite bugged out for us last night as well. Never had a problem with it before, but last night we wiped on it 4 times IIRC. Ship was jumping wildly side to side, his immunity would never drop, interruptable abilities would not show cast bars to interrupt, etc.

Hello there,

We saw your thread and thought you might be interested in some of the changes coming in 1.2 in relation to the False Emperor. You can find more information on the 1.2 patch here.

Game Update 1.2 PTS Patch Notes (Continued)

The patch notes published for the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change.

The following URL will allow you to link to the Flashpoints and Operations PTS Notes directly: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=3463508&postcount=5

[aname=Flashpoints_Ops]Flashpoints and Operations[/aname]

The False Emperor

• An issue that could prevent HK-47 from spawning correctly has been resolved.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the turrets to sometimes fail to damage Jindo Krey's ship. *UPDATED 4/6*