Reverse engineering come 2.0

tortcat

I am understanding this correctly that NO exotic crafting mats wuill drop from Re'ing ANY item come 2.0?

For example if I have a bunch of bound level 27 enhancements right now and re them I get at least 1 molecular stabby from each.

Is this going away with 2.0? OR was it just level 28 and up items not giving exotic crafting.

I am understanding this correctly that NO exotic crafting mats wuill drop from Re'ing ANY item come 2.0?

For example if I have a bunch of bound level 27 enhancements right now and re them I get at least 1 molecular stabby from each.

Is this going away with 2.0? OR was it just level 28 and up items not giving exotic crafting.

If I remember correctly, the answer is Yes, it's going away. Only way to get Stabilizers once 2.0 hits will be from drops or space mission crafting mat boxes for 200 space comms each (box with random tier 8 mats, not stabs directly).

ya...that makes no sense. I read somethign similar but have never seen a dev post actually confirming it will be on 27 and under items

It was in patch notes on the PTS, (which are no longer available, unfortunately)

The note was something like "Reverse Engineering ____ no longer produces exotic materials" or something like that.