Are the Flesh Raiders descendants of the Dark Side Rakata?

Shadows-of-Light

While they do have eyes on the side of there head, Flesh Raiders lack the risen skull of Rakata, my guess is that they are a genetically altered relation of the Rakata. Sort of a genetically tailored Gorilla, that the Rakata used as shock troops on their enemies.

That would explain a few things like why Soa was sealed together with them or the Dark side rakata were tunred into Flesh Raiders as maybe some form of punishment.

the mother created all but a few races so yes they are related.

Remebr what mother said it couldnt make anything from the Rakata or it would have made more Rakatas

Fast forward to Voss. We know the Voss diverged into two species through manipulation of the force, so could certainly be the case with the Flesh raiders. I sorta made that assumption in my head long before I ever made it that far in the story, so Voss just confirmed my assumption.

That would explain a few things like why Soa was sealed together with them or the Dark side rakata were tunred into Flesh Raiders as maybe some form of punishment.

Remebr what mother said it couldnt make anything from the Rakata or it would have made more Rakatas

mother spliced as much as it could to get close, thats why the flesh raiders are also border line retarded