Offhand Aim - Generators and Shields 400 to 450

Endek

Hi all,

I might be missing something, but I have all crew skills at 450 in all disciplines, but don't seem to be able to find any schematic's for the Wieldable Offhand Shield or Generators with Aim for the troopers. I have the Artifice level 54's for both Strength and Willpower, my Armstech does Offhand Cunning, but none of my crew skills seem to do offhand with Aim?

Up to 400, my artifice crafted both Shield and Generator with Aim for the trooper class and companions that use these.. but now, I just can't find any 400+ schematic's with Aim as the primary, so if someone would point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

Have fun out there..

Hi all,

I might be missing something, but I have all crew skills at 450 in all disciplines, but don't seem to be able to find any schematic's for the Wieldable Offhand Shield or Generators with Aim for the troopers. I have the Artifice level 54's for both Strength and Willpower, my Armstech does Offhand Cunning, but none of my crew skills seem to do offhand with Aim?

Up to 400, my artifice crafted both Shield and Generator with Aim for the trooper class and companions that use these.. but now, I just can't find any 400+ schematic's with Aim as the primary, so if someone would point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

Have fun out there..

They are on the vendor that sells schemes for basic comms.

They are on the vendor that sells schemes for basic comms.

Thanks AidanLightwalker, my eyes must have been closed, so I will have another look when I have the toon logged in again :) Thx again and have fun out there!