Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Death Cloud

ATAMIANM
02.12.2013 , 12:20 PM | #1
I have a level 47 Guardian and am at the point where you get to the factory and have to turn off the switch. There is a Lord standing by the switch, he looks to be level 48 or so. I was having an extremely difficult time fighting him. I was using Doc, who kept healing me, but could not beat this guy- got him to maybe 1/4 health but as fight went on and on he just didn't seem to take damage. Used Heroic moment to no avail, just died because Doc couldn't keep the healing up. Maybe I am just under-leveled, wondering if there is a trick to this fight.

commanderdarman
02.12.2013 , 03:02 PM | #2
What spec are you currently? Because tank spec with doc would ensue a long drawn out fight. Another thing is what gear you have. Having gear 5lvls under is not good at those later lvls.

ATAMIANM
02.12.2013 , 03:39 PM | #3
I am currently defense spec, with nearly all defense and shield mods. Are you saying a better idea might be to have a DPS with me rather than Doc?

commanderdarman
02.12.2013 , 05:06 PM | #4
i would say so. give it a try and see how it goes.

dewayne
02.12.2013 , 05:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ATAMIANM View Post
I have a level 47 Guardian and am at the point where you get to the factory and have to turn off the switch. There is a Lord standing by the switch, he looks to be level 48 or so. I was having an extremely difficult time fighting him. I was using Doc, who kept healing me, but could not beat this guy- got him to maybe 1/4 health but as fight went on and on he just didn't seem to take damage. Used Heroic moment to no avail, just died because Doc couldn't keep the healing up. Maybe I am just under-leveled, wondering if there is a trick to this fight.
where you the guy on coreilla on jedi covenent i think yesterday asking for help? i offered to help but got no reponse
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

ATAMIANM
02.12.2013 , 05:27 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by dewayne View Post
where you the guy on coreilla on jedi covenent i think yesterday asking for help? i offered to help but got no reponse
No, wasn't me, I am on the Harbinger.

dewayne
02.12.2013 , 05:28 PM | #7
ok making sure
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

ATAMIANM
02.14.2013 , 11:09 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by commanderdarman View Post
i would say so. give it a try and see how it goes.
Tried it with 3 different comps and still got wasted, so I am going to do some side quests and get to 48 with better gear before I tackle again. Thanks.

Burgdawg
02.14.2013 , 12:22 PM | #9
1: Stims, adrenals, and strategic use of med packs.
2: Stragic use of stuns/ interupts. Most class npc's at that level have 1-2 big hits with long cast times that are fairly easy to interupt.
3: You'll be better off with your most geared companion, and if you attempt it with a dps comp, when you start getting low on health, threat drop. Switch to dps form while he beats on your companion.
Mace Windu: "I'm a prophet. I can see the future..." Thug: "Sure you can. What do you see?" Mace Windu: "You. Bleeding." ―Mace Windu and a very unfortunate thug

ATAMIANM
02.15.2013 , 10:29 AM | #10
Finally beat him at level 48 with Doc. Interrupts were the key, he had one spell that was devastating if it hit.