~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

Jenemi

Tonight a guildie said a friend of his got it, and he thinks it dropped from the birds in EC SM. I asked him if he could confirm exact details. I killed all the birds tonight with no luck, though it was after we had finished the op. I also explored some more and found a way to get to the upper area bordering the main path, just after the second tunnel (before the waterfall), but nothing interesting was there.

Hopefully your friend can get some details from them along with maybe some screenshots. I believe we're in the same server, right? So maybe we can both see it.

...though, I'd have to say, if it actually uses Orobird killing, that'll be depressing considering that was the main no's given for Tauntauns.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully your friend can get some details from them along with maybe some screenshots. I believe we're in the same server, right? So maybe we can both see it.

Turns out it was actually the Orosquab and not from EC at all :/ I don't understand what is so hard about distinguishing them

Jenemi I can confirm that there is no Musterious Egg for sale. Just 2.5 pages of Unusual Eggs and half a page of Ice Scrabbler Jerkys.

What do you mean "confirm"? Whether any are being sold at any given time is pretty much up to chance, nothing special about it.

Turns out it was actually the Orosquab and not from EC at all :/ I don't understand what is so hard about distinguishing them

Yeah :( A lot of people get confused.

Anyway, guys, while all 3 Eggs (Unusual, Mysterious, and Wonderous/Wondrous) can be sold...just because they're not on the GTN right this second is an issue.

However, if you see the Wonderous/Wondrous egg up for sale, do ask whoever is selling it how they got one.

AWESOME thread!!!! ty so much :)

Thank you :D And you're welcome! <3

Has anyone EVER seen one up for sale? I'd like to see THAT price! :eek::D

Someone said on the Reddit that was made that they saw one for 10 million on Canderous Ordo, but obviously, no actual proof :(

And I have seen people try pricing the Unusual and Mysterious eggs at that price so.

Added some stuff on why I listed the Lobelode despite not being confirmed.

af_raptura - You're welcome! :) Good luck! I have 22 pets right now, all on my main character. All my other characters have at least 3 (Tauntaun Ram, Taun Fawn, and the Minimech CE), but most of them also have the Gannifari and my Imperial main also has a Mouse Droid and a Hagnoffarl.

Edited by Jenemi

Where can I get the red eyed albino Lexu for the Republic side and the black and red eyed one for the Empire side?

There is nothing called a Lexu. Closest named thing is a Nexu, but there is no Nexu pet (so far). Closest thing to the colors you describe are the Firestalker / Akk Dog pets, Hagnoffarl (white with red eyes) and Lawgriffarl (black with blue eyes) which are not faction-limited. See the first post.

Edited by Telanis

No troll, my point is I want one. :(

Sorry for identifying you as a possible troll. I would suggest creating a thread requesting a nexu pet rather than troubling guide makers and updaters with questions like that. It is a bit inconsiderate to bring up a nonexistant pet in a thread like this, as the people here are trying to help others locate rare pets. Wasting their time is not very courteous.

Jenemi, looks like you got the spotlight lol

Yep, I noticed T~T So surprising. Thank you to whoever nominated it! And to the devs for spotlighting!

Telanis - Yep :) I actually use it in the video I linked of my exploration-ness. I didn't find anything though :(

There is actually a Vanity Pet suggestion thread here.

Poacher.

Just kidding, but nice guide! I knew where to get most of these, but I had no idea how many nests there were!

I'll keep an eye out for the wondrous/wonderous egg for the orochick (its white, by the way), but I haven't had much luck with Denova... But since we know orobirds do live on Denova, but not on hard mode, maybe it has something to do with the Denova war zone, novare coast? We start the Denova op at the coast, maybe go to the war zone, look around, find an empty nest or something, go to EC, and try exploring again!

And it better not be a NiM drop, that just ruins the fun.

Great Thread, thanks for all the information and the hard work you've put into it.

I've got 12 more pets now thanks to this guide, I just hope bioware add a huttlet pet in the future.

Thank you :D

Yay! I'm glad <3 I'll honestly be happy for more pets no matter what. But I'd like more pets anyone could get. I'm honestly not big on pets (I'm okayish with Speeders, but would also rather they weren't) from Operations or things because there's so much pressure with that and then you have to deal with a lot of people who want the pets and speeders as trophies over actually wanting them which stinks. I've lost rolls to people who wanted certain things just because they were rare or to brag or because everyone else they knew had one and it sucks.

Poacher.

Just kidding, but nice guide! I knew where to get most of these, but I had no idea how many nests there were!

I'll keep an eye out for the wondrous/wonderous egg for the orochick (its white, by the way), but I haven't had much luck with Denova... But since we know orobirds do live on Denova, but not on hard mode, maybe it has something to do with the Denova war zone, novare coast? We start the Denova op at the coast, maybe go to the war zone, look around, find an empty nest or something, go to EC, and try exploring again!

And it better not be a NiM drop, that just ruins the fun.

Pffft XP

Thank you :) Yep--lots of nests. Though, technically just 4 per faction (3 which was shared) as the other 4 share respawn times. I believe the point is so if you camp a nest and check back, it may not be there because it's in the other nest and yeah. Supposed to help with farming issues.

Thank you :D (If the icon is right anyway--but yes, I believe so.) And that is an interesting theory. Due to...the nature of PVP, I don't think they'd do that (and as mentioned in the comment belowt, you will get blown up if you go too far outside the area). But a pet in a PVP zone would be interesting.

I don't think it is. While the only info I really have gotten is a bit from Customer Service (That it is out, currently can be gotten, and at least 1 person has gotten it the way it is intended), it is out right now. However, it could just be very rare if it does come from Kephess. To explain, a lot of people to this day do not realize the M0-GUL Thrall Droid comes from Karagga. Similarly, a lot of people still think it only drops from HM. I have gotten it from Story. I've had people confirm on Nightmare and Hard... but some people still think Hard only.