+10 Datacon (new/old)

Eric_Riot

The datacron you linked is called the fleet datacron. It's a +10 to all stat permanent mod. It can be done with 6 people quite easily. My guild does "fleet datacron runs" every once in a while for our members.

I don't know and i have never heard anything about a black box.

My log says i have every datacrons available for now (but BW said there will be new one on Makeb)

I remember getting that on my main, a real pain in the emergency deduction port

Tali'zorah will slap you for messing that up. :p It's Emergency INduction Port.

As to the topic...I so want to get those datacrons. It sucks you need like a dozen people to get it.

Yup as stated already the fleet datacron is the only one that provides +10 to all stats...Minimum it takes is 4 people and about 30 mins provding people know what to do.....the most fun ive had was way back in April time there was 12 of us.. 6 from my old guild (Brotherhood Of The Empire) and 6 from a neighboring guild (Crimson Moon)... it took us 2 hours and 45 minutes.. as annoying as it was.. it was still a laugh.. always helps having extras who already have it mainly sorcs/sages just for the pull abuility on other players

Yup as stated already the fleet datacron is the only one that provides +10 to all stats...Minimum it takes is 4 people and about 30 mins provding people know what to do.....the most fun ive had was way back in April time there was 12 of us.. 6 from my old guild (Brotherhood Of The Empire) and 6 from a neighboring guild (Crimson Moon)... it took us 2 hours and 45 minutes.. as annoying as it was.. it was still a laugh.. always helps having extras who already have it mainly sorcs/sages just for the pull abuility on other players

Not to mention the cutscene is well worth the wait. One of the best screenshot moments in the game imo.

Tali'zorah will slap you for messing that up. :p It's Emergency INduction Port.

As to the topic...I so want to get those datacrons. It sucks you need like a dozen people to get it.

All bodies got an emergency induction port and an emergency deduction port, nobody says "it was a pain in the mouth"