Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ideas To Fix Vengeance

AllanGand
11.18.2012 , 10:36 AM | #11
the only thing we need to bring us up to par with most other specs is:

Roll the talent for force scream and impale bleeds into one. And then replace the impale bleed talent with 1 of 3 things:

15% damage increase to bleeds

30% critical damage increase to impale/ravage/force scream.

30% armor penetration after impale for 9 seconds.

JackNader
11.22.2012 , 09:29 PM | #12
NO! the only thing i would sanction is either an aoe 30% reduction or a surge boost on scream and dots. Root on ravage would be epic OP. You also have to take into consideration hybrids. Currently vengeance/immortal hybrids are the most tanky spec in this game and still do very good damage. Trust me when I say you do NOT want to give that spec stupid damage or this game will turn into an epic joke.

Lacedemon
11.23.2012 , 07:25 AM | #13
First and formost for PvE they need to up the proc chance on Rampage 30% is too low and with so much of our overal dmg comming from Ravage I've seen fluctuations of about 100DPS when parsing on the dummy all because of poor RNG. While its probably unessicary a buff to the dots on Impale and Scream would be nice. And shorting the dot to 9secs on Shatter will prevent clipping when on a period of no Ravage procs and will improve the flow.

9secs seems to be Vengeances magic number with it being the CD of Impale, Shatter and Scream, and the CD of two Sunders as well as the ICD on Rampage procs.

For PvP the problem is Vengeance has is a lack of burst or more ot the point a more reliable way of delivering the burst it can bring to the table. Now the most obvious way is to buff Ravage but I'd like to see maybe a move away from being so dependant on it. It makes us too similar to Rage if we are all focused round on ensuring a single skill sucessfully hiting.
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server