The 12 Days of SWTOR

CourtneyWoods

PSA to US players: I noticed that Cartel Coins are 12% off at Amazon-US right now, for anyone looking to jump on the pack sales big time.

Thanks for the heads up!

Not interested in the packs personally (although I hope the Ceremonial Mystic Supplementary armor ends up on the GTN thanks to these Nightlife Packs being back in circulation for a few day), but I have been meaning to pick up the new Life Day Bundle and Speeder - I rarely buy coins so until I saw this I didn't even think about checking Amazon instead of just using the in-game option.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy holidays everyone! Beginning tomorrow, the Cartel Market will have daily surprise sales for the next 12 days (12/18/2014 – 12/29/2014). You can find out what’s on sale in game, but we will also be posting here and on social media the items going on the Market that day. The Market will be updated at 11:00am CT each day.

• Day 1: Crime Lord and Blockade Runner's Packs
  • Day 2: Skip Tracer and Space Pirate Cartel Packs
  • Day 3: Enforcer and Vice Commandant’s Contraband Packs
  • Day 4: Archon and Supreme Mogul's Packs
  • Day 5: Freelancer's and Pursuer's Bounty Packs
  • Day 6: Tracker's and Opportunist's Bounty Packs
  • Day 7: Starcluster and Club Vertica Nightlife Packs
  • Day 8: Starcluster and Club Vertica Nightlife Packs
  • Day 9: Coming Soon™
  • Day 10: Coming Soon™
  • Day 11: Coming Soon™
  • Day 12: Coming Soon™

May the Force be with you!

Soon™

Instead of nothing new on Christmas of all days, I don't understand why the old lifeday pack didn't make a reappearance with all the other old packs making an appearance during this sale. The stuff is already designed, it's free money, and would have given them something to offer besides... nothing new on Christmas.

Instead of nothing new on Christmas of all days, I don't understand why the old lifeday pack didn't make a reappearance with all the other old packs making an appearance during this sale. The stuff is already designed, it's free money, and would have given them something to offer besides... nothing new on Christmas.

because they already flak for rereleasing the old Life Day stuff when they said they wouldn't last year.

Edited by woodcan

That's because last year there was nothing new for lifeday, just a re-release of the old pack. This would just have been a special Christmas Day reappearance, we already have a lifeday pack full of new stuff this year to allay that criticism. And it fits in with the theme of the 12 day "bringing back stuff from moratorium for one day each" sale they set up.

Its funny how Admins are helpfull here if someone need information about KM items, but in Maro/Sent FM (about bugs and how broke 3.0 the Maro/Sent) where ppl ask for Admin and try to get some help (over 6k views ) you cant find any one of them.

well posting here off-topic and breaking forum rules is going to get those admins over there right away lol

each admin is tasked with different jobs, as to why they would not respond to a group of players they already knew where going to be upset with said changes is pretty much humans being humans. It will take a few more moon cycles till most can reason with said group and believe it or not BW has all the data/info they need on all specs/classes and how they are doing without *gasp* complaints. Submit a bug report , they are there for a reason, then give time for BW to test and decide if it's intended or needs addressing , anything else is just .........don't lol

Back on topic, Should have figured last few would be starfighter packs, ugh I hate those, waited out for nothing lol

Edited by krisknife