The Gray Order (Republic) Recruitment

StarAdmiral

The Gray Order (TGO) is a semi-casual Republic guild formally from The Sith Meditation Sphere. We do both PvP and PvE with a strong focus towards end-game progression. We were the top Republic guild on our old server before coming over to The Shadowlands during the initial wave of transfers.

lvl50 Ops Progression:

Eternity Vault: SM/HM/NiM - 8/16Man - Cleared

Karagga's Palace: SM/HM/NiM - 8/16Man - Cleared

Explosive Conflict: SM/HM - 8/16Man - Cleared

Explosive Conflict: NiM - 8Man (World 3rd - Title Run)

lvl55 Ops Progression:

Asation: SM/HM - 8/16Man - 5/5 Cleared

Asation: NiM - 8Man - 2/5 Cleared

Darvannis: SM/HM - 8/16M - 7/7 Cleared

Darvannis: NiM - 8Man - Coming Soon

Various World Bosses:

Nightmare Pilgrim: Cleared

10-Stack Dreadtooth: Cleared

Dreadful Entity: Cleared

Xenoanalysist II: SM/HM - 8/16M Cleared

Golden Fury: SM/HM - 8/16M Cleared

We currently have OPEN recruitment for skilled tanks and healers for the current NiM content (TFB/S&V). Exceptional DPS candidates are always welcome to apply, but progression spots may be more limited. Our official Operation nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8PM EST. Feel free to apply on our guild website at: http://swtortgo.enjin.com/

Edited by StarAdmiral

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were world 3rd for the Warstalker title run (US 1st), and hold more server firsts on the Shadowlands than any other guild. We have also been ranked in the top 10 worldwide for nearly all of the previous tiers of content for BOTH 8M and 16M. No other guild on The Shadowlands can claim that.

If you're a skilled player who wants to get into the end game content, please apply.

Our needs:

0 Tanks: We are not actively recruiting any classes at the moment.

0 Healer: We are not actively recruiting any classes at the moment.

0 DPS: We are not actively recruiting any classes at the moment.

We are also the first guild world wide who has successfully killed the Operation Training Dummy on the fleet.

We are always looking for exceptional applicants who are geared and ready for progression raiding and require little to no help gearing or learning fights. If your well progressed guild has cleared all content, but has started to die due to attrition, we would love to hear from you.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

Hi,

My name is Ily, I've been playing SWTOR since I was a little kid and I've always wanted to be in the TGO! I have a Sage tank that has *solo* cleared several missions on Tython.

I wouldn't consider myself "leet" per se, but let's just say that there is no Weak/Standard mob that can stand in my way after I use my Force Valor buff and Double Strike.

I am pretty busy during the week, the best times for me to raid are Sundays between 5:15AM and 5:45AM.

I know, I know, you are already sold. Let me just add that I also have a Vanguard healer that I'm working on right now, so pretty soon I will be able to tank or heal!

Hit me up.

Peace. :cool:

Hi,

My name is Ily, I've been playing SWTOR since I was a little kid and I've always wanted to be in the TGO! I have a Sage tank that has *solo* cleared several missions on Tython.

I wouldn't consider myself "leet" per se, but let's just say that there is no Weak/Standard mob that can stand in my way after I use my Force Valor buff and Double Strike.

I am pretty busy during the week, the best times for me to raid are Sundays between 5:15AM and 5:45AM.

I know, I know, you are already sold. Let me just add that I also have a Vanguard healer that I'm working on right now, so pretty soon I will be able to tank or heal!

Hit me up.

Peace. :cool:

you're hired

1 Melee DPS (must be exceptional to replace Kletian while he is at Basic Training, so you have big shoes to fill)

Quote from a non-guildee yesterday in random PvP match "Kletian's here, we've already won".

"Rossum Eponine" and assorted other characters

Edited by annabethchase

The Gray Order has downed The Withering Horror and the Dread Guard in 8M HM (Server First, and no we were not copied to the PTS and we were "DOING IT LIVE!").

http://swtortgo.enjin.com/gallery/m/7115378/detail/92026#pid=822617

http://swtortgo.enjin.com/gallery/m/7115378/detail/92026#pid=822754

We are still looking for skilled folks to join our ranks so we can consistently field 16M HM runs. Unfortunately when the servers came up today we were short 4 players to run 16M HM, so to make sure we started progression we were forced to go in with 8M.

Please head over to our website to apply, and message any TGO member in game to be referred to an officer.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

Operator IX down.

http://swtortgo.enjin.com/gallery/m/7115378/detail/92026#pid=823155

Please contact a TGO member in game to be referred to an officer if you are interested in "DOING IT LIVE!".

And from checking the Operation forums, it looks as if we were the first US guild to kill the first three bosses. And unlike other guilds on the server, we did not have enough characters to try any of this operation prior to the 1.4 patch. We prefer "DOING IT LIVE!".

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

Kephess the Undying is dead.

http://swtortgo.enjin.com/gallery/m/...026#pid=824695

Seems like a good time to be a TGO member. We have US firsts (obviously server firsts as well) for the first three bosses in 8M HM Terror From Beyond. Once Terror From Beyond itself is dead, we will be switching our focus to 16M HM.

An example of our awesomeness:

If you enjoy the most difficult content, like to learn, and want to be the best on The Shadowlands, check us out!

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

Unfortunately, we were unable to kill Terror From Beyond for this weeks lockout due to schedules, and raid composition. The missing link could have been you!

On a side note, we were able to get a second group into the TFB HM and they were able to clear the first two or three bosses. Now is a great time to apply to our guild and join our ranks.

We were able to manage World Top 10 for the first 4 bosses on HM having ZERO experience in TFB HM on the PTS. Unfortunately because we are missing some key players due to scheduling we will be leaving Terror From Beyond alive for at least another week. Would you be able to push us over the hump?

We are also open to guild absorption of your raid team if you are a smaller guild who is now struggling to fill out your 8M HM EC/TFB runs, or if you are simply a guild looking to switch to 16M HM content. We are a guild full of personalities and fun! And we already have our guild scapegoat: Shubedobedo.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

Kephess 8M HM:

Dread Guard 8M HM:

Unfortunately we didn't get complete videos of the other two kills. Our TS chatter is left in the video for guilds who are working on these bosses attempting to figure them out. Both kills were 100% clean and executed exactly. Will post videos of the other three kills this week with the new lockout.

Enjoy!

Regards,

KK

Terror from Beyond is dead! (Server First!)

http://swtortgo.enjin.com/gallery/m/7115378/detail/92026#pid=834960

We are still looking to add some talented individuals to the roster. If you're a Sage/Scoundrel Healer, a VG/Shadow Tank, or any extremely talented DPS, we are looking to add you to the roster. Even if you do not have gear, we'll gladly gear you up in HM EC. We have 3-4 open raid spots for 16M HM TFB.

Now is a great time to be part of TGO!

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

The Gray Order has taken a second group through 8M HM TFB.

Still looking to add some quality raiders. We unfortunately ended up doing a 16M SM TFB using only 13 people just for fun. Would have been nice to have a few more people in the operations group as we literally did the entire instance "live".

Regards,

KK

Still looking to fill a few holes in the roster, especially with NiM Explosive Conflict on the horizon.

Join the guild who legitimately got all of the server firsts on a particular difficulty versus some of the server firsts!

And wouldn't you love to be a part of this:

We're always "doing it live"!

Regards,

KK