Lego SW:TOR Sets

BenjaminminU

• 1 month later...
Yeah i'd rather just get that for myself, even though im an adult its still fun to build the occasional set

Thank you, I thought I was the only adult that built the occasional set and I felt weird doing it.

I think that the Trooper minifig should have a helmet. jussayin.

Yeah i agree, i mean Jace malcom wore a helmet at the start of the Return trailer so he should have one here, although his appearence is based off the trailer set on alderaan so he probably didn't have a helmet there.

• 2 weeks later...
I really want the FURY! It comes with a cool Malgus minifig and 2 Sith Troops. I don't care for the Republic Ship but I do want the Statele minifig. I will always play with LEGO, but.....its so expensive now, I haven't bought a set in atleast 3 years! Back in the day when a nowadays set that is $14.99 used to around $9.99!

I really want the FURY! It comes with a cool Malgus minifig and 2 Sith Troops. I don't care for the Republic Ship but I do want the Statele minifig. I will always play with LEGO, but.....its so expensive now, I haven't bought a set in atleast 3 years! Back in the day when a nowadays set that is $14.99 used to around $9.99!

I don't really fancy the Republic Ship either, but I like having my LEGO ships whilst displayed to be in some sort of event, like groups fighting or a party of characters walking through a scenic environment or something, so I'm hopefully going to get at least 3 of each to bolster armies to make small scenes.

From what I've seen so far online, people have just been editing the Clone Wars LEGO helmet by sanding/removing the fin and changing the print, it looks good for a custom job, it's better than nothing.

I think that the Trooper minifig should have a helmet. jussayin.

That would be nice idea since the player characters can have different appearances. If they do go forward with this, I really hope the make figures for every companion and one with a helmet/mask to stand for the player character.

That being said, have they even made a Twi'lek lego figure? Sad to say but I haven't gotten a chance to browse some sets in a very long time.:(

That would be nice idea since the player characters can have different appearances. If they do go forward with this, I really hope the make figures for every companion and one with a helmet/mask to stand for the player character.

That being said, have they even made a Twi'lek lego figure? Sad to say but I haven't gotten a chance to browse some sets in a very long time.:(

actually none of the characters in the lego sets are based on player characters, also they have made a lego twi'lek years ago, it was bib fortuna. :)

I love Lego. I'm 27 and recently I bought all the Lego SuperHeroes sets. A few years earlier I bought a bunch of Lego Castle sets.

They're fun for all ages. However, I've realized that I just plain don't have enough time to build with them. I do so about once a year... so sadly I think I'll give it up. That and it's just sooo expensive.

Otherwise I'd buy these. But my collection just sits there most of the time. As much as I love 'em there's no point if I don't do much with them.

Can't believe they made the FURY just for my class! Time to make legos of vette, Jaesa, Pierce, Quiinn, Broonmark, and ME!

Your the lucky one. Those are easy.

I'm a sith INQUISITOR! do you know how dang hard it is to make a KHEM VAL?!

So getting this.

• 2 weeks later...