1.4 Daily Requirement

jibboo

•Level 50 daily Warzone missions (No Quarter and March Them Down) now only require 4 Warzone completions (down from 6). Winning a Warzone still counts as an extra completion.

Queue times are getting longer and longer as it is. Giving people even LESS reason to PVP isn't going to help matters.

I understand that these patch notes aren't final, but it's looking like PVPers are getting the shaft this time around.

And people keep mentioning a new MH and OH that'll be attainable through PVP, but where are they getting that info? It's not in the PTS 1.4 patch notes...

Queue times are getting longer and longer as it is

Kind of defeats your own point, doesn't it? With a lower requirement, people will be able to get their dailies done without having to wait so long. Not everyone enjoys trolling around fleet waiting for the queue to pop. I say good on BioWare for attempting to close the gear gap a little bit.

Seems good to me. Getting the PVP daily done could take a couple hours if you had bad luck with wins. Now even with losses, you can be done in a hour. Less if you get two wins.

This does more to encourage alts I think. Getting a daily done on one character is pretty easy. Getting it done on multiple characters can feel like a drag though.

My initial reaction was negative. Because I like the motivation of PvPing in order to finish a quest with a reward. And by making it easier to complete I will PvP less. But then after thinking about it, I realised that I will PvP anyway.

For the players who get put off by the grind, having to do only 2-4 matches for the daily is better than 3-6. So they will be more likely to log on to do the daiily. If they do that often, they will gear up faster. Once they have gear they will hold their own better. They will also become more skilled by practicing more. This means more players, with more gear, with more skill who hopefully will become motivated to PvP without the need for the carrot 100/100 daily reward.

Those who pvp will pvp and those that don't won't.

Why artificially force people to pvp when they don't want to, as if they will try hard.

That's a stronger point than it initially sounds. If this means the consumption self-heal, "don't care about winning and losing just want my medals and dailies" are in two less warzones per day, I'm fine with it.

I have 3 mouths to feed. 2 full WH, one 3/15 and a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th to do.

with 3 pvp toons dailies can take 6 hours with horrible luck in team makeup.

So yea this is a step in the right direction. Glad to hear it 1.4 cant get here soon enough.

Oh yea having teamates in the horrible under-gear "recruit" is horri-bad. So overall this will help with recruit gear ruining PvP as well.

...This week has seen the re-emergence of full pre-mades (2x4) com- farming pug recruit teams... If Bioware doesn't address the disparity in "uncordinated and cordinated" (lol their words) people will just go back to x-box live for PvP.

full pre-mades (2x4) vs pugs is a joke, a very bad joke perpetuated by the "true-bads" those using work arounds to full premade vs pugs. They are the "true-bads" frustrating recruit gear players to quitting, not even finishing their warzones. All to the detriment of overall game health.

Edited by mtsr
sp

Daily Quests is retarded... They should make it 3 games won= Complete , 9 games Played = Complete and repeatable 100 ranked 100 norm.. Being able to only do it once a day is silly.. Especially With the new Gear coming.. Not only will you have to grind 3475 comms for a WH weapon.. Then if you want EWH you have to grind Another 3475 ranked comms.. Anyone who changes servers or grind a new toon of any kind is "FRACKED" with the current system as it is.. Edited by prodigyqnz