Terrible RE chance

SeloDaoC

I give it five minutes before someone comes in saying "you want everything handed to you?" Of course this individual sees no problem in endless grinding and life spent doing [unfun] things for virtual gain. This person will say you need to "work" for it, as this person also has no understanding what the difference between a job and a game are, and probably has never worked in the real world in his life.

Personally, I hope the developers address your problem, but it will probably be awhile as it seems they have a mountain of problems they need to correct...

Edited by laslaya

After so many I would actually start wondering if there are either a bug or no purple recipe at all.

I do agree though, its way overboard to have to make that many.

I am also of the distinct impression that getting a blue or purple recipe is totally random.

I can RE 1 item 20 times before getting a new recipe, then later with a higher lvl items I can get it on the first try.

I give it five minutes before someone comes in saying "you want everything handed to you?" Of course this individual sees no problem in endless grinding and life spent doing [unfun] things for virtual gain. This person will say you need to "work" for it, as this person also has no understanding what the difference between a job and a game are, and probably has never worked in the real world in his life.

Personally, I hope the developers address your problem, but it will probably be awhile as it seems they have a mountain of problems they need to correct...

What are you talking about? The way this game is set up, it doesn't even take effort to craft. You literally just send your companion(s) off for an hour and do whatever you want, including log off. Where is the grind in that?

Edited by Trenyc